Page 91 of 2383 FirstFirst ... 418189909192931011411915911091 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 71474

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Bitch, bitch, bitch........sniffle.......
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    Some people just don't realize they're lost.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    As long as she found herself, I suppose that is serendipity.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state. - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    As long as she found herself, I suppose that is serendipity.
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Recycled for your enjoyment. I really dug the "Snowmen For Paul".

For many, many, many reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiumL View Post
    My friend and I made this snowman in the Seattle 'Snowmageddon". We live on a major road, so I'm hoping the snowman's sign waving does its job!!

Last edited by bunklocoempire; 06-17-2014 at 12:31 AM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

- Mark Twain

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    WTF is that? and why hasn't Origanalist been banned by now?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

diesel

diesel
    diesel
    diesel
    diesel
    diesel
    diesel
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 06-17-2014 at 05:12 PM. Reason: DIESEL ;)
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    We were told the bad guy was OPEC. At least that was the story... and boy howdy were they sticking with it.

All the while it was or central banking system going off of the gold standard. They had nothing to loan and we let them lend it!

Just a few years before that a gallon was running between 17 and 25. In fact it seemed to hold a 25 for the longest time, but I could be hallucinating it.