Page 86 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788961361865861086 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 71269

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Sure enough, I a-hem, choked a little bit laughing at that one!
    Damn, that was clutch! I was gonna make that joke, but stalled and lost the opportunity...
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61220141516144.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	477.1 KB 
ID:	2644
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Name:	6520142111182.jpg 
Size:	294.5 KB 
ID:	2645
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Well, that was unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post

Name:	6520142111182.jpg 
Size:	294.5 KB 
ID:	2645
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

HB? Is that you?

- Mark Twain

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by purplechoe View Post
    Ew, Cauliflower? Yuck.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

A female RPF member shows up...

Yeah, this is playing catch with my dog as well...

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Ew, Cauliflower? Yuck.
    Son, I think you might have the ghey.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is a certain resemblance.....

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Uhm, is that broad wearing a strap-on dildo? is that what I'm seeing here?
    Nah. Its the power pack for her mic. They put it under her skirt and ran the cable inside her dress most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yeah, this is playing catch with my dog as well...
    LOL, my dog would do all kinds of tricks at the dog park and I would come home to show my husband and that's what he would do, just stand there like a dumb ass. One day I convinced my husband to go to the dog park with us and he was shocked at all the tricks Rip could do. We finally figured out why he would do them at the dog park...competition. I would take treats and he wanted to make sure he got the treats. At home the kids would give him a command (he would just stand there looking stupid), they would say good dog and give him treats, he was used to getting paid to be stupid at home. He's 14 years old and blind now so the poor guy doesn't really do too much anymore but he still loves his bubble baths.

And how many of those 14 years is he possessed?
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.