Page 61 of 2383 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263711111615611061 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 71468

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    You'll shoot yer eye out, Kid
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LOL, it works! Looked just like me.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LOL, it works! Looked just like me.

That is pretty strange. I can sort of see my selves. And about in the right proportion, if I'm seeing it right. It is so hard to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    That is pretty strange. I can sort of see my selves. And about in the right proportion, if I'm seeing it right. It is so hard to see.
    Lean back further, it took me a minute to get the right distance.

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain