Page 551 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 5145150154154955055155255356160165110511551 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,530 of 71412

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So that's what happens when you put a knife in the toaster.. I always wondered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table. (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table. (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

Amash>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Ah hell, and here I am out of rep....
    "The Patriarch"

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    riding

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    riding

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Holy cow.....want more info on that ^ did he die?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...vandalism.html

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    That is just too foulking funny!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What am I missing here? It's Hillary and some chick and they have doughnuts
    Amash>Trump

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Apparently the internet has not ruined you yet. lol

THe hot girl on the right has a small (dare I say 'tight?') hole... and Hillary's is, well... you get the idea.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Looks like someone's been nibbling on Hillary's hole to me.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

HILLARY IS A WALMARTIAN!!! @Anti-Federalist
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 06-20-2016 at 09:47 PM.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    HILLARY IS A WALMARTIAN!!!
    Ewww...

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.