Page 500 of 2383 FirstFirst ... 40045049049849950050150251055060010001500 ... LastLast
Results 14,971 to 15,000 of 71474

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    First post on page 500
    Page 500!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

Page 500 is for terrorists!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clearly-shes-a-terrorist.jpg  
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

wow.. that 8 years flew by.. it's been that long since George died.. just wow

how come that flew by but obama in office feels like forever?
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by purplechoe View Post
    Today's Pet Peeve: being asked (within a context associated with complaints about "mainstream media") whether you have "seen" something presented by the mainstream media that is based on a book, rather than being asked if you have read the book ...

He just wanted fap material.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Page 500 is for terrorists!!

"Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

Today's winner of the interwebz.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

LOLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No he didn't.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Today's Pet Peeve: being asked (within a context associated with complaints about "mainstream media") whether you have "seen" something presented by the mainstream media that is based on a book, rather than being asked if you have read the book ...
    Well then it would be totally unbelievable because I doubt they're capable of reading 1984.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

O, SNAP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 148-i-1280.jpg  
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.