Page 499 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 3994494894974984995005015095495999991499 ... LastLast
Results 14,941 to 14,970 of 71412

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    So you have to pay to be able to upload pics?

You having trouble?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Not from 1955...apparently, she's Aria Giovanni, and adult film star.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/perfectbody.asp

Not that Snopes is the best source, but seems legit on this one.

The muffin top is the dead give-away. No way those are natural.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

Not from 1955...apparently, she's Aria Giovanni, and adult film star.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/perfectbody.asp

Not that Snopes is the best source, but seems legit on this one.
    Still hot.

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    The muffin top is the dead give-away. No way those are natural.
    I dunno. Could just be padded top pushing them up. Any experts wanna weigh in?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Still hot.
    For sure. There was a study done where the attractiveness of females was rated by males after seeing a full body picture. The study concluded that the chest/waist/hip ratio was the greatest determinant. The 36-24-36 ratio (or something like that) was the ideal and most attractive and the conclusion was that this ratio signifies the healthiest mate for procreation. Men have that coded in their DNA. Which is why I never trust a guy who says he likes skinny girls.

Which is why I never trust a guy who says he likes skinny girls.
    Some of us look for procreation; some of us like bodies built for speed. To each his own.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Some of us look for procreation; some of us like bodies built for speed. To each his own.
    Agreed. but a toned, fit athletic body is way different than the gaunt, frail little things walking down the runways and on the grocery store magazine rack.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails poster-1376.jpg  
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Agreed. but a toned, fit athletic body is way different than the gaunt, frail little things walking down the runways and on the grocery store magazine rack.
    A 36-24-36 is on the thin side. Most models have around a 24" waist. I think it depends more on where you carry your weight. I've seen obese women with beautiful shapes and normal sized/small women who look like boys - sadly, I fall into the boy category. Thank God for Wonderbras!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    A 36-24-36 is on the thin side. Most models have around a 24" waist. I think it depends more on where you carry your weight. I've seen obese women with beautiful shapes and normal sized/small women who look like boys - sadly, I fall into the boy category. Thank God for Wonderbras!

Don't worry, you're still hawt. xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

And the taller you are the smaller those little size measurements look... 130 lbs looks very different on 5 foot women than it does on 6 foot women (6 footers would be dead at that weight)
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

./
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-17-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    And the taller you are the smaller those little size measurements look... 130 lbs looks very different on 5 foot women than it does on 6 foot women (6 footers would be dead at that weight)
    Indeed. For reference, this is my mom at Thanksgiving. She's 5' tall and weighs 125.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Those runways and magazine racks are industries dominated by gay men; not surprising that they want the women to look like young boys.
    lol that $#@! made me spit out my coffee.... so true.

Good on you, sir.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Aaaaaaaaaaaand just nasty:

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Indeed. For reference, this is my mom at Thanksgiving. She's 5' tall and weighs 125.

and on the top end of the spectrum.. a 6' tall woman who freely announces a proud 161 lbs
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

/thread
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

DUPE
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his