Page 491 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 3914414814894904914924935015415919911491 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,730 of 71412

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Polandball is of postings new photo. I cannot of understandings. Can anyone 'splaining of this to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Polandball is of postings new photo. I cannot of understandings. Can anyone 'splaining of this to me?
    It's about Germany thumping Brazil 7-1 before getting eliminated by Poland.

When a traditional powerhouse like Brazil gets skunked that badly, it tends to cause a hue and cry, and sportscasters tend to start talking about 'inevitability'. Which then causes the fans of the team that beats the 'inevitable' team to gloat a lot.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-30-2016 at 02:14 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It's about Germany thumping Brazil 7-1 before getting eliminated by Poland.
    Thanks! +rep What does "HUE" mean?
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Thanks! +rep What does "HUE" mean?
    If my edit above doesn't explain it, then I have no clue.

Last edited by acptulsa; 03-30-2016 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Now there's a video we need to make viral.

Which one was that? Treehouse of Horror VII or VIII?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Now there's a video we need to make viral.

Which one was that? Treehouse of Horror VII or VIII?
    I had to look it up.

The duo first appeared in season two's "Treehouse of Horror".
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kang_and_Kodos

The election episode those signs refer to, however, didn't air until 1996.

Last edited by acptulsa; 03-30-2016 at 03:01 PM.

IDK. Never saw the movie. danke probably knows.
    Yeah me either, but from what I understand from the publicity it about it, it might explain why he finds the Hildabeast attractive...
    just a guess

The election episode those signs refer to, however, didn't air until 1996.
    Ah, I didn't check that closely.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Yeah me either, but from what I understand from the publicity it about it, it might explain why he finds the Hildabeast attractive...
    just a guess
    ...she is kinda masculine looking, IMO, in a frighteningly bizarre way.....

LOL

So inappropriate it belongs at RPFs...

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson