Page 401 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 3013513913994004014024034114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,030 of 71412

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    We have a wiener! You sir take first place.
    My Oscar Meyer wiener song doesn't win???

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dog View Post
    My Oscar Meyer wiener song doesn't win???
    No
    "The Patriarch"

There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ok, so I just formally discovered Joan Cornella.....

Ok, just one more

SPOILER: footage of Spider-man vs. Ant-man in the new Civil War movie....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yah, good job fish...

Send me straight to hell for laughing myself to tears over those last few.

LOL well let's keep that going

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    too soon.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state. - Socrates

Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table. (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post