Page 3 of 2371 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I really meant Thank you. I looked and looked and looked at it.
    LOL I just figured out what you were saying. I can be thick sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Sandy Hook.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Ever notice it's almost always the ginger cats that run around armed? Lord knows what a ginger with thumbs is capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Can someone please explain the joke, I still dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Hu's on first.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Hu's on first.
    Oh, i thought there was a dirty joke in there

This might help.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=airT-m9LcoY

Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by Cabal View Post
    What the hell is going on, on these interwebs?!?! Nobody knows this bit?! Shoot...I'm not that old...or that young...or a sports/baseball guy...yet I know this gig. It's a classic! come on RPFs! I expect more outta you!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Ever notice it's almost always the ginger cats that run around armed? Lord knows what a ginger with thumbs is capable of.
    The world would burn...

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    You may have something there.

I would love to find instructions like that on a product, it would be a great marketing tool - cuz I know if I saw that on something, I would buy that $#@! in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CV2aQycGciA
    Rain Man memorized Who's on first, What's on secound, I Don't Know's on third.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Hu's 14? ahahahahaha. Just say it.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

This is how I got the baseball joke.....
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by purplechoe View Post
    Putin and Obama
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you say "Hu 14" out loud, it's kind of like a person with an asian accent saying "Who farting?"

(may have been posted before...)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.