Page 151 of 2383 FirstFirst ... 511011411491501511521531612012516511151 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,530 of 71474

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by tod evans; 09-28-2014 at 11:22 AM.

Very macabre...someone on RPFs should do this next Halloween.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Those corpses look like they all have bullet holes. I suppose it would be hard to depict all of the ones caused by the strife of the counterfeiting.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Made this one for a discussion elsewhere.

"The Patriarch"

DIY spray salsa bottle. Good for food, or when you want to spray people in the face.

DIY spray salsa bottle. Good for food, or when you want to spray people in the face.

Uggh. Salsa thin enough to go through a spray bottle is not worthy of consumption.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

if you don't like it, then don't eat it. As a cook, there are all kinds of uses for non-chunky salsa. Non-chunky salsa is pretty awful for dipping tortilla chips, sure, but when you cook salsa into ground beef in order to make taco beef, it is better to have a salsa that is all nice and pureed and not chunky at all. I may not be much into the spray bottle salsa thing, but then again I don't pretend to be the 'flavor police' for the rest of the world, either.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    if you don't like it, then don't eat it. As a cook, there are all kinds of uses for non-chunky salsa. Non-chunky salsa is pretty awful for dipping tortilla chips, sure, but when you cook salsa into ground beef in order to make taco beef, it is better to have a salsa that is all nice and pureed and not chunky at all. I may not be much into the spray bottle salsa thing, but then again I don't pretend to be the 'flavor police' for the rest of the world, either.
    It was my opinion, bro. There was nothing in my post at all about telling other people what to eat/not to eat. Get your panties unbundled, soldier. ~hugs~

EAT MEAT, EAT DESSERT, DRINK WINE

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    It was my opinion, bro. There was nothing in my post at all about telling other people what to eat/not to eat. Get your panties unbundled, soldier. ~hugs~
    LOL your silly gif's and failed attempts at mockery do not excuse you from trying to be the taste police. We here believe in liberty, and in NOT trying to control the people around us. You efforts transgress that ideal and thus fall flat. You are the guy claiming to be an anarchist -- how is it that I as a Constitutionalist, am more liberty-oriented than you, who hates the Constitution and claims to be an anarchist?

Yea but liberty means freedom of expression. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to bottled salsa BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wendy Testaburger.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Never thought a picture thread could lead to arguments.

Live and learn...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post

Live and learn...
    Lol, especially about salsa.

hb, have you ever tasted Tapatio? It beats the pants off Tabasco.

It ain't salsa; it's hot sauce.

Haven't seen Tapatio around here; had it out west, though. Yum.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    hb, have you ever tasted Tapatio? It beats the pants off Tabasco.

It ain't salsa; it's hot sauce.

Haven't seen Tapatio around here; had it out west, though. Yum.
    In Georgia? I buy it, check out a Mexican grocery store. And you're correct, it's hot sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    LOL your silly gif's and failed attempts at mockery do not excuse you from trying to be the taste police. We here believe in liberty, and in NOT trying to control the people around us. You efforts transgress that ideal and thus fall flat. You are the guy claiming to be an anarchist -- how is it that I as a Constitutionalist, am more liberty-oriented than you, who hates the Constitution and claims to be an anarchist?
    I don't claim to be an anarchist. I agree with anarchists on some things, "Old-Righters" on some things, classical liberals on some things, etc, etc. Labels suck. And what makes you think you're more "liberty-oriented" than I? You don't even recognize the right to micro-secession (if you're a "pure" Constitutionalist as you say).

ETA: FYI, hating the Constitution is a pro-liberty position from my perspective, as I would replace it with liberty-per all the threads we've discussed this on and you apparently conveniently forget. : cool:
    ETA 2: By GunnyLogic(TM), the Anti-Federalists hated Liberty(TM). Fail, epic level 200.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 09-29-2014 at 01:13 PM.

In Georgia? I buy it, check out a Mexican grocery store. And you're correct, it's hot sauce.
    si; excellente! bueno y gracias.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post

Live and learn...
    Oh, you'd be surprised the directions pic threads go sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    si; excellente! bueno y gracias.
    de nada