Page 111 of 2382 FirstFirst ... 11611011091101111121131211612116111111 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 71457

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The infamous Milwaukee vibrator....

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We arabs have a rich history of having fun.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

Origin of the faeces? World’s longest poo belonging to an unidentified dinosaur measures an 'eye-watering' 40 inches

This truly spectacular specimen is possibly the longest example of coprolite - fossilised dinosaur feces - ever to be offered at auction,’
    "The Patriarch"

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_display.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	2798
    Nice underwear.
    "The Patriarch"

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let it not be said I don't give credit where credit is due:

Respect to the cop who did this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Clearly racist. Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Clearly racist. Reported.
    My file is full, there is no more room.
    "The Patriarch"

My file is full, there is no more room.
    Report to the Slave Security Office for a new file. You're going to need the biggest size they make, I reckon.

Report to the Slave Security Office for a new file. You're going to need the biggest size they make, I reckon.
    They will have to come and get me. I am now "in the shadows", just like my illegal amigo's.
    "The Patriarch"

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They will have to come and get me. I am now "in the shadows", just like my illegal amigo's.

How the hell am I supposed to report you? Big Sister will be upset if I don't...

How the hell am I supposed to report you? Big Sister will be upset if I don't...
    "The Patriarch"

I'll bet he wasn't talking about banks, military contractors, and other crony-capitalists and he won't unless you really corner him on it.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    We arabs have a rich history of having fun.
    What this says to me is that guys are the same the world over.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

Let it not be said I don't give credit where credit is due:

Respect to the cop who did this.
    Cops don't necessarily like judges. Show me the cop that hauls in another cop and I'll tip my hat.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

- Mark Twain

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain