Page 103 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 71416

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by purplechoe View Post
    It's something that you know a lot about, so yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

something for the fellas...

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

That reminded of this one...
    (it may have been posted here before, I don't remember)

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    This. Just leave me the $#@! alone too.

Jaguars are insanely strong. The strongest per square inch jaw pressure of any cat and they can drag much more then their own bodyweight up a tree.

"Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    When I was in the garage I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. Oh no, what could be creeping around...a rat?...a snake? ...a weeping angel?

I finally got up the nerve to investigate and found this little guy.
    I named him George and put out a dish of water for him.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.
    Remind me to +rep you later for the weeping angel comment. Those things scare me.

I regret nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Jaguars are insanely strong. The strongest per square inch jaw pressure of any cat and they can drag much more then their own bodyweight up a tree.
    I live within the jaguar's natural range.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Saw my first Kar-Wai movie just this last weekend - Chunking Express. Good movie.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to purplechoe again.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I regret nothing.

Too soon!
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state. - Socrates

How adorable is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	butterface-40925166357_xlarge.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	2744
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Name:	762014124219.jpg 
Size:	172.3 KB 
ID:	2745
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Name:	752014231512.jpg 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	2746

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post

Name:	butterface-40925166357_xlarge.jpg 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	2744
    C'mon now.
    "The Patriarch"

Name:	742014052958.jpg 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	2747

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Name:	neoguri.jpg 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	2749
    How I spent my day (not my video):

How the EU views the current administration;