Page 102 of 2383 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 71474

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    When I was in the garage I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. Oh no, what could be creeping around...a rat?...a snake? ...a weeping angel?

I finally got up the nerve to investigate and found this little guy.
    I named him George and put out a dish of water for him.

Ghemminger?

Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Nice catch! Never eaten one of those, but I'd try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FFS. SMFH. I reckon I'll have to upload it to photobucket or something. :P
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Nice catch! Never eaten one of those, but I'd try it.

Looks like a bass. They are great. A real firm white meat. Kind of like a Bluegill only more of it.

When I was in the garage I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. Oh no, what could be creeping around...a rat?...a snake? ...a weeping angel?

I finally got up the nerve to investigate and found this little guy.
    I named him George and put out a dish of water for him.

I went looking for George this morning and didn't see him so I decided to water the plant my Aunt gave me (a cutting from one of my Granny's begonias) that needs to be re-potted and low and behold who did I find....
    George!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He needs to learn how to take selfies, c'mon bigfoot, get with the times.
    "The Patriarch"

This is just crackin me up. Poor monkey looks like a garden gnome trying to escape.

I can't get the .gif to work, here's the link...
    http://themetapicture.com/monkey-in-a-snow-suit/

Last edited by Suzanimal; 07-06-2014 at 10:12 AM.

I like gifs. They're like the return of silent movies. And some of those--like Buster Keaton's--are still among the best movies ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

This is first .gif that I ever sent (in an email to my father):

It was with those old (i think they were called dial-up) modems. You know those that made that AAAKWWWWEKKKWXXXZZZZ sound while they were working. It took forever to download. Few hours later I get response:

-Your movie plays only first few seconds. Where is the rest?
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

- Mark Twain

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

So I'm the only one that noticed that says "CRAB YOUR CRUCIFIX"?
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    It's something that you know a lot about, so yeah...

- Mark Twain

[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table. (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Yup. only you..

but now that you mention it..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom