Page 1001 of 2323 FirstFirst ... 501901951991999100010011002100310111051110115012001 ... LastLast
Results 30,001 to 30,030 of 69677

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

  1. #30001
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Donít use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

    "For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #30002
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    Page 1000!
    Only #750, sorry. #tooquicktothedraw

    oblgatory pic:
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 08-09-2018 at 10:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  4. #30003
    Sheared Al Yankovic:

    Last edited by angelatc; 08-09-2018 at 09:42 PM.

  5. #30004

  6. #30005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  7. #30006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  8. #30007

  9. #30008
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #30009
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Typical Merica. Travel abroad is not on the list. (that's different from boarding a plane)

    Or is that racist ?

    Sorry people, I'm currently laughing myself to death.
    "I am a bird"

  12. #30010
    Larry sounds like he has some fish stories.

    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  13. #30011
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You should not need to have ID to buy alcohol
    You should not need to have ID to buy cigarettes
    There shouldn't be food stamps, welfare, Medicaid, or social security
    Showing ID for a job should be up to the employer
    You should not need to apply for a hunting license
    You should not need to apply for a fishing license
    Renting should be up to the homeowner/hotel owner
    You should not need to have ID to buy a video game
    You should not need to have ID to travel by plane
    You should not need to have ID to get married
    You should not need to have ID to buy guns or ammo
    You should not need to have ID to adopt a pet
    You should not need to have ID to donate blood
    You should not need to have ID to sell or buy at a pawn shop

    I can understand the need for proper identification in financial transactions to ensure you are who you say you are, but the rest of the list isn't racist, it's just statist. Ah, but who am I talking to??

    Obligatory pic:

    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  14. #30012
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    You should not need to have ID to buy alcohol
    You should not need to have ID to buy cigarettes
    There shouldn't be food stamps, welfare, Medicaid, or social security
    Showing ID for a job should be up to the employer
    You should not need to apply for a hunting license
    You should not need to apply for a fishing license
    Renting should be up to the homeowner/hotel owner
    You should not need to have ID to buy a video game
    You should not need to have ID to travel by plane
    You should not need to have ID to get married
    You should not need to have ID to buy guns or ammo
    You should not need to have ID to adopt a pet
    You should not need to have ID to donate blood
    You should not need to have ID to sell or buy at a pawn shop

    I can understand the need for proper identification in financial transactions to ensure you are who you say you are, but the rest of the list isn't racist, it's just statist. Ah, but who am I talking to??

    Obligatory pic:

    Who says I disagree with a single word you wrote?

    I don't.

    But you should need ID to vote, voting is one of the most dangerous activities on the planet.

    You entirely missed the point of the meme, the point is that ID is not considered racist until it threatens Demoncrat voter fraud.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #30013
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    $#@! you, Frank...

    ďThe Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.Ē
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  16. #30014
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Who says I disagree with a single word you wrote?

    I don't.

    But you should need ID to vote, voting is one of the most dangerous activities on the planet.

    You entirely missed the point of the meme, the point is that ID is not considered racist until it threatens Demoncrat voter fraud.
    This is a picture thread

    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  17. #30015
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    This is a picture thread

    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #30016
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    [IMG]
    That's better....

    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #30017
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    That's better....



    You can whine about anarchy all day long and it won't change the fact that the Demoncrats engage in voter fraud in order to take more and more of your rights away at an accelerating pace.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #30018
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Parenting.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	6064
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  22. #30019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  23. #30020
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  24. #30021

  25. #30022
    @Anti Federalist
    Can your plump pole support the loan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  26. #30023
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  27. #30024
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post


    You can whine about anarchy all day long and it won't change the fact that the Demoncrats engage in voter fraud in order to take more and more of your rights away at an accelerating pace.
    Of course, republicans would never do that.
    "The Patriarch"



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #30025
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LOL Actually some art majors do very well. Like any other degree, it depends on what you make of it. Eric Fischl sells paintings for thousands of dollars, for example. I consider the bull$#@! majors like "womens' studies" to be the only ones that could at all be considered "worthless".
    obligatory pic:
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

  30. #30026
    @Suzanimal

    "The Patriarch"

  31. #30027
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Of course, republicans would never do that.
    Less of them and when they do it is much less, being able to rely on voter fraud and cultish voters has freed the Demoncrats from all inhibitions.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 08-10-2018 at 08:27 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  32. #30028
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Of course, republicans would never do that.

    See Ron Paul's presidential runs in '08 and '12 for examples of how straightforward and honest Republican electoral politics is.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  33. #30029
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Less of them and when they it is much less, being able to rely on voter fraud and cultish voters has freed the Demoncrats from all inhibitions.
    Lol.

    "The Patriarch"

  34. #30030
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    See Ron Paul's presidential runs in '08 and '12 for examples of how straightforward and honest Republican electoral politics is.
    Maybe how naive the campaign was?



Similar Threads

  1. Bestest Rand Paul picture thread evaar!
    By purplechoe in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-13-2015, 12:32 PM
  2. The bestest review ever of the CNN debate...EVAAR!
    By Nate-ForLiberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 06:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •