Page 2169 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1169166920692119215921672168216921702171217922192269 ... LastLast
Results 65,041 to 65,070 of 71255

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post

This is not a PSYOP... it's spiritual war... Eph 6:12ff, Rev. 12:7

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    @idiom

I've seen plenty of transfagggots committing sex crimes against pre pubesecent children at these "drag shows".

I've not seen nor heard of a single instance of a Christian showing up at one of these drag shows and shooting a bunch of kids.

Picture tax.

Exposing your genitals to minor children is a crime. Plenty of "Christians" were guilty of this, and finally many were punished for it and rightly so.

I'm assuming you approve of that.

Leave. The. Kids. Alone.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-22-2022 at 07:18 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. Still another angel, who had charge of the fire, came from the altar and called in a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, “Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth’s vine, because its grapes are ripe.” The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of about 180 miles. (Rev. 14:17-20)
    "came out of the temple in heaven" seems to imply this angel is holy, but it doesn't specify that. Perhaps it was driven out and became fallen. Just a thought...

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge