Page 2061 of 2375 FirstFirst ... 1061156119612011205120592060206120622063207121112161 ... LastLast
Results 61,801 to 61,830 of 71224

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Always had strain names in CA.
    Why do you constantly lecture baby boomers on what life was like before you were born, and try to convince people who know better that everything was invented in California?

Does the term Acapulco Gold mean anything to you?

Fat Freddie's Cat is a better source of historic information than you.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-25-2022 at 07:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    My grandmother had a television that came with a "clicker". One day my sister's dog scratched an itch, jangling her tags, and the channel changed. So, my dad pulled out his keychain and shook it, and turned it off.

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-25-2022 at 08:03 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

///
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why do you constantly lecture baby boomers on what life was like before you were born, and try to convince people who know better that everything was invented in California?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It was a guy named Marlin Perkins who taught the psychopaths how to make people feel guilty for building cities.

I have family who had connections for that as well as thai-sticks from the coast guard. I saw a documentary about guys who actually went down and picked up acupulco gold. I know strains were not just a california thing, obviously, but they were more ubiquitous in CA before legalization. I can lecture all I want.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yes, millennials, there was such a thing. When the joint became a roach, there was enough wire exposed to use as a roach clip.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I have family who had connections for that as well as thai-sticks from the coast guard. I saw a documentary about guys who actually went down and picked up acupulco gold. I know strains were not just a california thing, obviously, but they were more ubiquitous in CA before legalization. I can lecture all I want.
    Maui wowie, Kona Gold,, but mostly "Colombian" "Mexican" or "Jamaican".

Transported my share from Coast inland to the midwest.

I met LA in 87.. and got out.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge