Page 1862 of 2375 FirstFirst ... 8621362176218121852186018611862186318641872191219622362 ... LastLast
Results 55,831 to 55,860 of 71243

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Last edited by ClaytonB; 06-27-2022 at 04:33 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Last edited by acptulsa; 06-27-2022 at 05:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Anybody else here looking for a place to rent right now??

I live in one of the nicest places in the entire country.. rents aren't as outrageous as Silicon Valley or Manhattan, but they are more than the nicest parts of L.A. and surrounding area (OC, San Diego, etc)

I picked up a lease 2.5 years ago, and now I have to move out.

To get a similar place here, I would have to pay an additional $1,000/mo on top of what I currently pay.

Since I'm working from home, I'm considering moving.. But looking at rents in other states, (NV, UT, I just checked out Austin for fun...) my rent is STILL going to go up in price compared to my California++ rent from 2.5 year ago! It's absolutely insane out there right now.

Anybody who doesn't have a stable lease and has to move right now is getting royally screwed. My landlord decided to make the upstairs unit here legal and convert to an ADU. Huge mistake. Half way through, the inspectors basically said he has to tear apart the whole house. $#@!ing California Govt, $#@! you.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-27-2022 at 09:58 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I present for your edification the greatest meeting of the minds since Ben Franklin and Teddy Roosevelt got together and wrote the Emancipation Proclamation:

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...18197215985668
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-27-2022 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I present for your edification the greatest meeting of the minds since Ben Franklin and Teddy Roosevelt got together and wrote the Emancipation Proclamation:
    "Repeal abortion from the Bill of Rights" ?? WTF??

who are they trolling?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

who are they trolling?
    They are trolling the left into removing Biden from office.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

who are they trolling?
    https://twitter.com/barnes_law/statu...12854406553600

I'd vote for Three Year Letterman (with Malice as runner-up).

It's more like fishing, though.

And with this one, Malice reeled in a full string of boomercons, twisting on the line and spluttering with indignation.

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...95901562585090
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-27-2022 at 11:01 PM.

Now the ones already there need to leave.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I guess he hasn't heard about the chimp wars.
    Animals can be just as murderous as humans, they just have less ability to put it into action.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge