Page 1962 of 2375 FirstFirst ... 962146218621912195219601961196219631964197220122062 ... LastLast
Results 58,831 to 58,860 of 71227

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    US billionaires have fallen on hard times... look at the squalor they now live in...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Who cloned Alma Adams?

Banks and hedge funds are her top donators (Apollo is her top donator, also happens to own Yahoo and AOL), which isn't surprising given her Charlotte district. Those fancy hats don't buy themselves, ya know.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-13-2022 at 01:59 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't it sweet that progressives prefer to be old fashioned?

Anyone else remember camel toes?