Page 1638 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 6381138153815881628163616371638163916401648168817382138 ... LastLast
Results 49,111 to 49,140 of 71263

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Twitter has this marked "sensitive content".

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    All covid is fake covid. I would've went with Fraudvirus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    All covid is fake covid. I would've went with Fraudvirus.
    The common cold has been around since before recorded history, going obscure on a joke ruins it, you're a broken record and a one trick pony, and there's no pic in your post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Pig-pen always had a smile on his face, he didn't give a $#@! what other people think
    He'd probably outlive every other Peanuts character, too, due to a kickass immune system. I get many compliments on my hair and skin from women. The secret? Only bathe and wash hair when you can smell yourself. Dry shampoo ftw.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

"whitesplain" roflol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FINALLY -- people are finally starting to get it...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.