Page 1 of 2370 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries

Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

I'm told part II must be locked.... so in honor of RPF tradition, here's the third installment of the best picture thread evaar.

...and ya know, I might as well start it off with this...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't ever eat a corndog in public...it is never flattering...

or anything that even resembles one........

d00d, a trilogy...just in time for Pascha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

This is a little sign stuck up high, right as your entering Disneyland in Anaheim California.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I wish people would come together and run Ron Paul for president.

Different than when he ran before. It would really be something if a movement arose while he was home minding his own business. Minding his own business till the last minute when we left him no other option than to come out and greet us.

Sort of ease into the position because people had come around to an understanding of what he stands for. An understanding universal. Universal and undeniable.

So clear as to the will of the people the election was a mere formality.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-29-2014 at 02:58 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I wonder what her excuse is...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I wonder what her excuse is...

And just what does she think her audience is doing?

You know, the fat-n-lazy tax-ticks that permit her to spew such ludicrous opinions....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Liberty Tree!
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

error.invalid file
    So i created an account at Imgur. I uploaded an image. copied the BB code. clicked on the insert image icon. why doesn't it work?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7KAFZNM.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	2198
    Last edited by Henry Rogue; 03-29-2014 at 11:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

A Palestinian protester wearing a Guy Fawkes mask throws a stone during clashes with Israeli troops during a protest against the Jewish settlement of Ofra, in the West Bank village of Silwad, near Ramallah on March 28.