Page 1961 of 2375 FirstFirst ... 961146118611911195119591960196119621963197120112061 ... LastLast
Results 58,801 to 58,830 of 71224

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Autoincorrect

I used to type twice as fast back before coders did us the service of teaching computers to change perfectly good words into other random words, causing me to backspace all the time correcting mistakes I didn't make.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-13-2022 at 09:21 AM.

True story. When I was a kid, the city government released a statement to the effect of, you know how we said having fire trucks take different routes to the same fire was safer because if one has a collision, the other one won't be involved because it's somewhere else? Well, we're government and we're stupid.

Well, there was a reason for that. This city seems not to have paid attention to what mine went through. Those who refuse to learn from history must prefer to repeat it.

Government motivation: I made a dumb decision. Now I get a kickback from a fire truck manufacturer, and enough slots came open on the city payroll for all my nephews...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-12-2022 at 07:42 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberals will be having this kind of buyer's remorse soon. I suppose I ought to be looking forward to that, but I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Liberals will be having this kind of buyer's remorse soon. I suppose I ought to be looking forward to that, but I'm not.

Missed opportunity... should have been "Crazy Uncle Jeffrey" ...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge