Page 2179 of 2372 FirstFirst ... 1179167920792129216921772178217921802181218922292279 ... LastLast
Results 65,341 to 65,370 of 71143

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Well posting a meme about it here is definitely going to make a difference.

And that's not just directed at you, donnay... it's directed at ALL of us, myself included.

We all hang out in this internet backwater complaining about how Uncle Sugar is f*cking us over 7 different ways from Sunday, but the best we can muster up is to post a good meme about it. Meanwhile, the f*cking goes on and on.

At some point we're going to have to put our petty differences aside - Trump vs. whatever; DeSantis vs. whatever; ancap vs. libertarian vs. conservative... and agree that the PROBLEM is Washington DC, and bitching about it on RPF's isn't going to do a damned thing to stop it.

Brave yet flawed men finally cast aside their fear and their differences 240 some years ago and determined to pledge their lives - the breath of their lungs, their wealth and their comfort - to stand up to a tyranny far smaller in stature than the one which imposes itself upon us. We are the inheritors of their sacrifice. We've squandered all of it, except for the words they left us. At some point we're going to have to EITHER take up their cause, or shut the hell up about it.

Because just sitting here on our asses really isn't doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Well posting a meme about it here is definitely going to make a difference.

And that's not just directed at you, donnay... it's directed at ALL of us, myself included.

We all hang out in this internet backwater complaining about how Uncle Sugar is f*cking us over 7 different ways from Sunday, but the best we can muster up is to post a good meme about it. Meanwhile, the f*cking goes on and on.

At some point we're going to have to put our petty differences aside - Trump vs. whatever; DeSantis vs. whatever; ancap vs. libertarian vs. conservative... and agree that the PROBLEM is Washington DC, and bitching about it on RPF's isn't going to do a damned thing to stop it.

Brave yet flawed men finally cast aside their fear and their differences 240 some years ago and determined to pledge their lives - the breath of their lungs, their wealth and their comfort - to stand up to a tyranny far smaller in stature than the one which imposes itself upon us. We are the inheritors of their sacrifice. We've squandered all of it, except for the words they left us. At some point we're going to have to EITHER take up their cause, or shut the hell up about it.

Because just sitting here on our asses really isn't doing anything.
    If you're not doing anything else, then that's on you. RPF is a place where like-minded people can gain fortitude and recharge their batteries in whatever fight they're fighting. We are fighting against the masses and each sacrifice makes us feel alone. RPF shows us that we are NOT alone in our beliefs. I suspect that VERY few of us are "sitting here on our asses".

Pic tax:
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/neontaster/statu...62596627730434

https://twitter.com/DabbyDripDrop/st...97524006133760

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I suspect that VERY few of us are "sitting here on our asses".
    You can add me to that "very few" category
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    From another site:

here's another:
    https://nzissues.com/Community/threa...5-years.37069/

Home Forums The Main Issues Corona Virus
    Secret MRNA tests on 200,000 patients in 2013, all but 5 died after 5 years
    Thread starterItoldyouso Start dateYesterday at 8:06 PM
    Itoldyouso
    Itoldyouso
    Yesterday at 8:06 PM

Guy claims he was part of a secret phase 3 trial for auto-immune diseases MRNA treatment back in 2013. Out of the 200,000 participants, only 5 are still alive today. They all died from the same $#@! the vaxxies are dying : stroke, myocarditis, foudroyant cancer, auto-immune diseases, clots.. The mass die-off started 3 years after the injections, just like in the SRAS-25 (((simulation))).
    So basically it probably was the last “testing” on humans to be sure the killshot would be 100% efficient.
    Agree
    here's another site,same story,
    In a 2013 trial of over 200,000 people testing MRNA-based medication
    – less than 5 are alive today

I believe he may be telling the truth. Check out his scars. We know that young men have lots of heart problems with this crap. Before all of this went down I would have said no way could they cover up 200K dead people. But since they have been able to cover up tens of millions injuries and deaths, I believe they very well could have done just what he is describing.

And, they got exactly the results they wanted. Think about it. The trials they did with the animals that we know about were a joke. They were almost nothing as far as size goes.They really did not do enough to know how successful they would be at killing off people…unless they had already done some very large trials on human subjects over several years. They would need that test data to get the dosage right to not kill off everyone too quickly to give away what they were doing and planning to do. What he is saying actually makes sense.

This might be how this was done to us at “warp speed”…they had already tested it years earlier, had started manufacturing the clot shots and were waiting until everything was in place to go forward. Murdering bastards.

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/he...ed-medication/
    https://twitter.com/JohanLi05519042/...69794550775808

Many on redditt claiming its all BS but almost as many claiming its real.We have unending proof that many are dying already some two years ahead of schedule.I guess the proof positive will be how many die over the next 2-3 years.
    I tend to think its real simply from all those who have already had old illnesses reoccur after having the bio weapon shots. Also,the rubbery substances removed from veins and arteries in autopsies are nothing short of physical proof.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...60606533029888

Anyone gets a photo of biden sniffing the head above make sure and post it.
    Do something Danke

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hide the results? 55 years?
    >_<