Page 2086 of 2370 FirstFirst ... 1086158619862036207620842085208620872088209621362186 ... LastLast
Results 62,551 to 62,580 of 71087

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Insider trading, influence peddling and statutory rape? No problem. Tax evasion and lying on a gun registry application? Nope. Can't let that slide.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-07-2022 at 02:37 PM.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.