Page 2216 of 2375 FirstFirst ... 1216171621162166220622142215221622172218222622662316 ... LastLast
Results 66,451 to 66,480 of 71248

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

https://twitter.com/MostlyPeacefull/...35925143310336

Do you know a better way to get temperatures up to where they predicted than thermonuclear war?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Do you know a better way to get temperatures up to where they predicted than thermonuclear war?
    I think the left literally hates humanity and are clamoring for nukes as a means to eliminating a whoooooooooooole bunch of people all at once. Even if they're going to be the highest casualty statistic in the West. Call me crazy.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Depends on the scenario, but yeah.

Wait...I was told there would be a nuclear winter.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I think the left literally hates humanity and are clamoring for nukes as a means to eliminating a whoooooooooooole bunch of people all at once. Even if they're going to be the highest casualty statistic in the West. Call me crazy.
    You are not crazy.

They have said so, over and over and over again, there are way too many of us and not enough of them.

And they are going to do "it", "it" being global genocide on a scale never before seen in mankind's history...billions are going to die, and it may be nukes or, I think much more likely, man made super pathogens.

$#@!'s sake, they already have completed a test run that has killed millions around the world and will kill millions more as they die from "vaccines".

Unless humanity pulls its head from its collective ass, around the world, and starts stringing the people accountable for that and what is to come, from the nearest lamppost.

In this country alone, we have the manpower, we have the arms and we have the moral and legal high ground to utterly wreck these demons...annnd...crickets.

Brother, I know I'm preaching to the choir, but it just needs to keep being said.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

https://twitter.com/marklarflash/sta...32555633221632

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Here's something to try before you get rid of that burner phone:

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"I am a bird"

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again."

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.