Page 249 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1491992392472482492502512592993497491249 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,470 of 71256

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Damn straight, he's an $#@!!!!

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The government is now proud to announce that its roads now extend to the information super highway. All roads still lead to government. Stay 1984, comrades.

Arms Race 2.0: Top Navy Admiral Warns China Now Has More "Fairly Amazing Submarines" Than The US
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...-submarines-us

The real question is "who benefits." The answer: 'U.S. submarines are built by Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc. and General Dynamics Corp."

Who? Oh these guys:

And since we live in a Fed-controlled, M.I.C.-dominated world, it may be a good idea to buy the stock of these two dominant powers in the MIC, who are about to get an unexpected present courtesy of the nascent arms race resulting from the second cold war.
    I'd rather be poor.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    i agree fully
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Something for dear Suz:
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Something for dear Suz:
    Hi, I'm Suzanimal and I'm Novinophobic.

*sips hooch*

It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

~Resident Badgiraffe

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post

~Resident Badgiraffe

SMFH.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Not disagreeing with these, but snopes says nope re: it being Bill Gates who said 'em...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by buck000 View Post
    Not disagreeing with these, but snopes says nope re: it being Bill Gates who said 'em...
    What's a car phone???
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What's a car phone???
    Are you really too young to remember car phones?(that would explain a lot lulz)