Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Video of two idiot drivers nearly getting someone killed

Video of two idiot drivers nearly getting someone killed

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That was a nice truck too, some people could have really used that for grown up things like work ,instead of acting like a A-hole. What a waste.

Exactly right. TWO idiot drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Regardless whether the redneck in the light-tailed pig-em-up really needed to be passing someone or not, why is it so damned hard for people to get out of the passing land and let people by? Why is this so hard? It has been convention on multi-lane roads since time immemorial to keep right except to turn left or overtake slower traffic.

It's like George Carlin said--everyone who drives slower than you is an idiot and everyone who drives faster than you is a maniac. Never mind that you yourself drive faster some days than others. Whatever speed you want to drive today is the perfect speed to drive, and no one else should ever want to drive a different speed. Right?

Will Rogers said, you can only get as much liberty as you give. Pissing off rednecks in six thousand pound vehicles is dangerous. Why not get the hell out of the passing lane when you're not using it, and deprive them of a valid reason to get pissed? GET OUT OF THE PASSING LANE AND LET THEM BY. They might actually be able to give obnoxiousness as good as they get.

I don't get it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-31-2014 at 10:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Regardless whether the redneck in the light-tailed pig-em-up really needed to be passing someone or not, why is it so damned hard for people to get out of the passing land and let people by? Why is this so hard? It has been convention on multi-lane roads since time immemorial to keep right except to turn left or overtake slower traffic.

It's like George Carlin said--everyone who drives slower than you is an idiot and everyone who drives faster than you is a maniac. Never mind that you yourself drive faster some days than others. Whatever speed you want to drive today is the perfect speed to drive, and no one else should ever want to drive a different speed. Right?

Will Rogers said, you can only get as much liberty as you give. Pissing off rednecks in six thousand pound vehicles is dangerous. Why not get the hell out of the passing lane when you're not using it, and deprive them of a valid reason to get pissed? GET OUT OF THE PASSING LANE AND LET THEM BY.

I don't get it.
    That Will Rogers had some sense about him.

She was going 48 in the passing lane. I would have flipped her off too.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Even if I'm passing traffic if someone comes up behind me I'll find a hole and dip right to let them around. I couldn't possibly agree more that BOTH drivers here are idiots. The truck for pretty much everything he does, and the minivan for thinking they own the road, and escalating the situation into exactly what happened because they couldn't be humble enough to just let the first idiot pass.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    I would have honked at her until she moved and if you watch the clip carefully, you can see that the person in the car actually sped up as the truck was trying to pass. I say the driver in the car is the bigger idiot, the truck driver shouldn't have allowed himself to be carried away cos he wasn't really doing anything wrong
    Last edited by juleswin; 03-28-2014 at 02:21 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    ...if you watch the clip carefully, you can see that the person in the car actually speeding up as the truck was trying to pass. I say the driver in the car is the bigger idiot...
    ...and I think the existence of this vid on the internet is proof positive that the driver of the minivan is very proud of being a major idiot.

Sad, isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I would have honked at her until she moved and if you watch the clip carefully, you can see that the person in the car actually speeding up as the truck was trying to pass. I say the driver in the car is the bigger idiot, the truck driver shouldn't have allowed himself to be carried away cos he wasn't really doing anything wrong
    Yeah, I noticed that the minivan (or whatever the camera operator was driving) sped up to try and prevent the truck passing. In fact, it was only after she did that that he flipped them off. Bitch causes the man to wreck and almost die and then laughs about it. She still thinks she was totally in the right, apparently, reading the description on her YouTube vid. She apparently disabled the comments because they were universally calling her out. It seems that she was right and the entire human race is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    I wonder if the speed limit was 45?
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    I wonder if the speed limit was 45?
    I don't think the posted speed limit countermands the necessity for slower traffic to keep right, and it certainly doesn't justify the minivan speeding up to 60 just to piss off the driver of the truck and prevent him passing.

From the description:

This happened to me on SR 41 in Tampa on Monday March 24th. This pathetic excuse for a human being tailgated me for about three minutes. After about a minute, and me shaking my head, I pulled out my phone and started recording. I couldn't move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn't going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were. I was turning left in about a half-mile when this happened. (not EVEN a half mile. She was turning left at the next turn and was thus in the proper lane) Now bear in mind, that this guy had already passed a truck in a left turn lane, was tailgating and driving recklessly on a wet slick road, wasn't paying attention, and all in all being an ignorant ass. Not once was I mouthing off, I never brake checked him, and in fact until I watched the video after the accident I didn't even know he shot a bird at me because I wasn't looking at him at all, I was paying attention to the road while holding the phone up with my right hand. I've recorded circumstances like this before, catching idiots doing stupid things, but never ever had this happen.

He initially fled the scene of the accident, but thanks to this video he has been caught and charged. Massive props to the Sheriffs Department and most especially the Highway Patrol who responded to the scene. This moron could have easily killed somebody with his moronic behavior, and my laughing at the end would have been replaced with tears. Needless to say though, I've never seen Karma come back so fast.
    I gotta side with this driver; she wasn't doing anything wrong.
    Last edited by Tod; 03-28-2014 at 02:33 PM.

From the description:

I gotta side with this driver; she wasn't doing anything wrong.
    She can SAY what she wants, but the video shows two things: 1) there was plenty of space for her to pull right and let the other idiot around, and 2) SHE was the one who sped up to prevent him from getting around. They are both idiots. She just happens to be the more dangerous idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    She can SAY what she wants, but the video shows two things: 1) there was plenty of space for her to pull right and let the other idiot around, and 2) SHE was the one who sped up to prevent him from getting around. They are both idiots. She just happens to be the more dangerous idiot.
    She was turning left and is actually stopped in the left turn lane while still in view of the wrecked truck. She clearly did not have time to get in the right lane and be sure of getting back in the left lane to turn left in that short of a distance, especially with wet pavement.

The cops got it right in this case by citing only the guy in the truck.

She drove safely and wrecked no one. The hot head drove recklessly and wrecked himself and nearly others. And he got cited for it. Yay!!!!

Exactly, this is herstory and it sounds like some who has had time to think the even through and find ways to make her self look innocent. She says the road was wet and slippery and yet she was playing with her phone and driving with one hand. Secondly she claims the truck driver fled the scene. But why should the truck driver stick around when he did not hit anything but the road?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She was turning left and is actually stopped in the left turn lane while still in view of the wrecked truck. She clearly did not have time to get in the right lane and be sure of getting back in the left lane to turn left in that short of a distance, especially with wet pavement.

She drove safely and wrecked no one. The hot head drove recklessly and wrecked himself and nearly others. And he got cited for it. Yay!!!!
    " This pathetic excuse for a human being tailgated me for about three minutes."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

48 mph for 2 minutes is around 1.75 miles. I have time to let people around on a crowded freeway with only a mile to my exit. I could see it with my own eyes on the video. Not only that but she sped up just to intentionally ruin the other guy's day. She's dangerous and shouldn't be on the road. Neither should he, of course, but she's clearly more dangerous than he is from the video. He was a dangerous idiot. SHE triggered the accident and then laughed about it.

Exactly, this is herstory and it sounds like some who has had time to think the even through and find ways to make her self look innocent. She says the road was wet and slippery and yet she was playing with her phone and driving with one hand. Secondly she claims the truck driver fled the scene. But why should the truck driver stick around when he did not hit anything but the road?

hahaha....he wiped out some kind of pole a big light pole, visible in earlier frames. That probably cost his sorry butt a couple at least five grand right there.
    Last edited by Tod; 03-28-2014 at 03:02 PM.

And he was the one that spun his truck out,,lost control and crashed.

He earned that..

also,, I noticed the Minivan was passing vehicles in the right lane,, so other drivers were driving slower. (2 trucks)
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-28-2014 at 02:51 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    " This pathetic excuse for a human being tailgated me for about three minutes."
    Aye, and that was BEFORE the video. I call bull$#@! on this "not enough room to let him around." I saw football fields worth of room in the video itself. She was just being an aggressive driver, caused an accident, laughed about the accident she caused, and still thinks she's in the right.

Both drivers are idiots. She is actually the more dangerous of the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And he was the one that spun his truck out,,lost control and crashed.

He earned that..

also,, I noticed the Minivan was passing vehicles in the right lane,, so other drivers were driving slower.
    No question the truck was an idiot and deserved what he got.

In addition to passing vehicles to her right, she also passed hundreds of yards worth of open space that she could have dipped into and defused the whole thing.

In addition to passing vehicles to her right, she also passed hundreds of yards worth of open space that she could have dipped into and defused the whole thing.
    No,, He came around her on the right after she passed the trucks,, and she was turning left.
    He pulled up,, passed her.. Slowed down to flip her off,, and sped up again. And spun out and lost it on a rain slick road.

I will let people pass too,, but I don't speed up because some $#@! wants to ride my bumper.. I will slow down and I will break check if they don't get off my ass.

And I laugh my ass off when I see them in a ditch.. That happens a lot here.
    If I am driving 35mph there is a reason for it,, ice usually.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No,, He came around her on the right after she passed the trucks,, and she was turning left.
    He pulled up,, passed her.. Slowed down to flip her off,, and sped up again. And spun out and lost it on a rain slick road.

I will let people pass too,, but I don't speed up because some $#@! wants to ride my bumper.. I will slow down and I will break check if they don't get off my ass.

He passed her, she sped up to keep him from going around, and he flipped her off for being a bitch. His attention focused on giving someone the middle finger rather than the road in front of him he wrecks his truck. A thousand times she could have diffused it and she didn't want to. Then she laughed at the carnage she created. Drivers like that shouldn't be on the road. Either of them.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will slow down and I will break check if they don't get off my ass.
    Break check is never a good idea. Dangerous, and it could be a cop or someone else with a gun.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

That happens a whole lot here when the roads are slick....some hot head that has to drive too fast for the conditions and ends up in the ditch. Instead of riding her bumper, trying to pass, flipping her the bird and then aggressively trying to cut her off, he should have been driving with assured clear distance and waited until she had made her turn.

No she didn't.. As soon as she cleared the trucks he came around her on the right.. and she was turning left. No reason to get in the wrong lane..
    You can see the turn arrow under the van at the end.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Id10t drivers are good for the economy, Baraks Body Shop,

Blaming the woman in this video is akin to blaming the unarmed man in this story...

Unarmed Man Is Charged With Wounding Bystanders Shot by Police Near Times Square
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/05/ny...uare.html?_r=0

No she didn't.. As soon as she cleared the trucks he came around her on the right.. and she was turning left. No reason to get in the wrong lane..
    You can see the turn arrow under the van at the end.
    We obviously watched different videos then, because it is blatantly obvious that SHE sped up to block him. The trees didn't just randomly start running backwards lol!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast