Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cancer stricken woman arrested on warrant for failure to renew dog license.

Quote Originally Posted by jtap View Post
    She has bigger problems to worry about than cancer, like making sure the Government gets their 5 bucks.
    thats true. She broke the law.

They didn't shoot the dog?....she needs to thank them for that, pay the fine do the time. Cancer will just have to wait.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 03-27-2014 at 05:26 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well I'm sure glad we have such great public servants out there, dutifully collecting the dog tax and keeping society from crumbling into absolute disarray. Thank you servants to us all. Thank you for your dog tax.

That woman clearly threatens social disorder upon use all. Owning dogs without acknowledging the rest of us and honoring those that lead us.

If "we", let her get away with this, all of sudden people might own dogs without paying the dog tax.

Then, there would be chaos.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    couldn't they arrest the dog instead?

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    couldn't they arrest the dog instead?
    Well, what will probably happen is they will keep hounding this woman, who doesn't sound like she has much money, until she dies, or they foreclose on her home, at which point they will "seize" the dog, assuming it's still alive, and put it a in shelter.

Where they will kill it.

Good day for the state: one dog and one sick woman: terminated.

Boo Yah!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Grey View Post
    If "we", let her get away with this, all of sudden people might own dogs without paying the dog tax.
    The treacherous road of not obtaining a dog permission slip is far worse - if she was not stopped, the terrorists would win. The police fight us over here so they don't have to fight them over there.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, what will probably happen is they will keep hounding this woman, who doesn't sound like she has much money, until she dies, or they foreclose on her home, at which point they will "seize" the dog, assuming it's still alive, and put it a in shelter.

Where they will kill it.

Good day for the state: one dog and one sick woman: terminated.

Boo Yah!

They like it better when their victims are sick or otherwise rendered more or less helpless. Less risk for our brave public servants that way.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    The treacherous road of not obtaining a dog permission slip is far worse - if she was not stopped, the terrorists would win. The police fight us over here so they don't have to fight them over there.
    I'd like to respond to that, but it comes to mind that I don't know for certain if it's required or not in my local area, to have a yearly renewed licence, in order for me to lawfully send electronic signals outside of my house.

Apparently, I hear you need a permit, to own or do many things that I'd never imagine any government permit systems would exist toward.

Suddenly I'm wondering just what all is required to hold a license to do.

As a person who'd never scoff at a law, I'll get back to you on responding to that post, after I've dutifully read all arbitrary local regulations in my area, pertaining to the act of every day living, life choices, and personal living habits ect. Just to make sure I'm not breaking one of them and inadvertently cause the world to turn upside down like this dog owner here.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Grey View Post
    I'd like to respond to that, but it comes to mind that I don't know for certain if it's required or not in my local area, to have a yearly renewed licence, in order for me to lawfully send electronic signals outside of my house.

Apparently, I hear you need a permit, to own or do many things that I'd never imagine any government permit systems would exist toward.

Suddenly I'm wondering just what all is required to hold a license to do.

As a person who'd never scoff at a law, I'll get back to you on responding to that post, after I've dutifully read all arbitrary local regulations in my area, pertaining to the act of every day living, life choices, and personal living habits ect. Just to make sure I'm not breaking one of them and inadvertently cause the world to turn upside down like this dog owner here.
    Its far worse than that. The law is two sided. If you do obey, you'll break one law but not another, but if you do not obey the first law, you'l be in violation of the second law. A true to life Catch 22 exists in many situations, damned if you do, damned if you dont.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

No pun intended?

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    Does anyone else find it annoying that she expected special treatment as someone with cancer?

Why would you expect special treatment for ANY reason? Either you're one of them, or you're a mundane.
    All animals are equal. But some are more equal than others.

She's a douche, and the writer is as well.
    Hopefully she and her dog will be dead soon so I don't have to support her old ass.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    People might start to think that they could have a dog whenever and wherever they wanted to.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

I hope the nazi thugs of the fourth reich are proud of themselves.
    "I have been wounded but not yet slain. I shall lie here and bleed awhile. Then I shall rise and fight again. The title of champion may from time to time fall to others more than ourselves. But the heart, the spirit, and the soul of champions remains in Green Bay." Vince Lombardi

Isaiah 53:5: But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    No pun intended?
    I see what I did there.

Some day people will understand that most of these laws don't apply to them. Just like the income tax.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Some day people will understand that most of these laws don't apply to them. Just like the income tax.
    The problem is that these guys say that they do apply:

And the further problem:

No one, absent a few, give a $#@!.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I agree. As long as we stand by, they can do as they wish.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    And the further problem:

No one, absent a few, give a $#@!.
    Which is why, as brother Danke noted, we stand by...

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    boot licking sister in law coming over this week end.....i'm feeling a rant coming on.....hope she's ready. I got my Radley Balko book on the coffee table....

Which is why, as brother Danke noted, we stand by...
    And if the people who are capable of these outrages think that that's all you're going to do, they will continue to commit these outrages - Cap Weinberger
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    boot licking sister in law coming over this week end.....i'm feeling a rant coming on.....hope she's ready. I got my Radley Balko book on the coffee table....
    If she licks boots, perhaps you should ask her what else she would lick.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I double dog dare you to use the word "Copsucker" in conversation.

Is she a mother? Cue up the Miriam Carey execution and loop it on the TV.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Have a smiley to share;

"Copsucker"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12