Thread: Stuart Spitzer District 4 Texas House

Stuart Spitzer District 4 Texas House

Has any1 here heard of him?

http://stuartspitzer.com/

He seems pretty good.

Business

The business of government is to empower private business through fair, predictable, open tax codes and regulations. The less regulation and taxes we have, the better private business will be. Business should succeed or fail based on the business model, financial model and the ability to succeed in an open marketplace. Its relationship to government should never be a factor. Unfortunately, there are those who believe government should tax all to give to some. This is crony capitalism. That is why businesses hire lobbyists and give to legislators. I am for free market capitalism. History has proven it is the best system for a prosperous and free society.

He's automatically going to win since he past the primaries and no Democrat opposed him.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He looks pretty good, I had heard of him. But didn't know much about him. I guess we'll see how he votes next year.

I have a few other candidates I'm unsure of. They are all fiscal conservatives but I'm unsure about social issues and war. Considering they are all running for state government, I think it's ok to make more exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    I have a few other candidates I'm unsure of. They are all fiscal conservatives but I'm unsure about social issues and war. Considering they are all running for state government, I think it's ok to make more exceptions.
    Well, the main things for me at this point, are Nullification, Constitutional Carry, and abolishing the Property Tax. We NEED to do those, anyone who supports those things is an ally. David Simpson is a Ron Paul guy, I know Jonathan Stickland had an account here. We need Philip Eby and T.J Fabby to win.

Do you support Dan Patrick then?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    Do you support Dan Patrick then?
    Not really, I haven't decided if I will vote for him in the runoff. Will you?
    If I thought he supported those things, I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Hey guys, Stuart Spitzers campaign manager (Derek Moreland) was a YAL member, and he vouches for him. I don't know much about Stuart, however they are helping TJ And Bob Halls campaigns in the runoff so, if that doesn't speak volumes I don't know what does. We'll have to see how he does once he's down in Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by archer1600 View Post
    Hey guys, Stuart Spitzers campaign manager (Derek Moreland) was a YAL member, and he vouches for him. I don't know much about Stuart, however they are helping TJ And Bob Halls campaigns in the runoff so, if that doesn't speak volumes I don't know what does. We'll have to see how he does once he's down in Austin.
    Sounds good as gold to me, another victory!
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.