Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'll Use My Hog Castrating Experience To Help End Pork Barrel Spending

I'll Use My Hog Castrating Experience To Help End Pork Barrel Spending

Joni Ernst, a Republican candidate in the GOP Senate primary in Iowa, is touting her experience “castrating hogs on an Iowa farm” to underscore how emphatic she will be about ending pork barrel spending in the U.S. Senate.

“I'm Joni Ernst. I grew up castrating hogs on an Iowa farm. So when I get to Washington, I'll know how to cut pork,” Ernst says in the ad, followed by the sound of a pig squealing.

The ad, which was provided exclusively to Breitbart News, will appear in television spots in Iowa. Ernst ends the ad saying, “Washington's full of big spenders. Let's make them squeal.”

continued...http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...arrel-Spending
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotta give her credit!

I didn't look at her site but I love the analogy...

Great, another feminist.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    Great, another feminist.
    Well give me some boobs!

I like the idea of de-nuttin' DC....

I'm worried that she likes cutting anything with balls off.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

So it looked strange only to me.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    I thought it was kind of weird too. I watched it a few times and I can't really put my finger on it but I didn't like it, I just can't figure out why...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarzan View Post
    She's got some balls.
    YEAH, A WHOLE COLLECTION. BURN HER.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I thought it was kind of weird too. I watched it a few times and I can't really put my finger on it but I didn't like it, I just can't figure out why...
    Could be the psychotic grin that looks completely unnatural?

Nonetheless, I'm all for turning psycho-broad and her knife loose in DC....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Could be the psychotic grin that looks completely unnatural?

Nonetheless, I'm all for turning psycho-broad and her knife loose in DC....
    LOL, probably, she looks pretty eager to castrate something.

LOL, probably, she looks pretty eager to castrate something.
    Best I can tell most of the 'nuts' in DC have been checked at the door, she might have better luck hunting down the lobbyists who have hold of the elected officials nuts...

I think it's her smile. It was a little plastic looking. But that might just be because she was nervous and they kept on with the "Big smile, Joni. Big smile!" crap.

How about the fact that she's trivializing the problem?
    "What's the best way to get people to realize that their children are being born into insurmountable debt that will result in either their abject slavery or the disintegration of their government....
    ....I got it! Talk about cutting off pig balls!"
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    "What's the best way to get people to realize that their children are being born into insurmountable debt that will result in either their abject slavery or the disintegration of their government....
    Pig balls FTW!
    "The Patriarch"

the whole we're all in a collective debt thing is an orchestrated lie. I don't owe ANYBODY money. If someone takes out a loan in my name without my permission, I don't owe that loan since someone else committed that in fraud. Thank you for your time.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    the whole we're all in a collective debt thing is an orchestrated lie. I don't owe ANYBODY money. If someone takes out a loan in my name without my permission, I don't owe that loan since someone else committed that in fraud. Thank you for your time.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm right there with you.
    I wholeheartedly believe that default isn't just a viable option, it's the BEST option.

I had hoped that my tongue-in-cheek reference to the disintegration of the government (Ok, I lied, that's the best option) would have demonstrated I was attempting to think like a fairly generic military-fellating theocon.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Pig balls FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Blood pudding dipping sauce?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Blood pudding dipping sauce?
    Probably cocktail sauce?

I like mayo-n-horseradish with my pig-balls....

I'm a little weirded out too, but I will say that saying something bizarre to stick indelibly in the voter's memories is just "politics." As a non-interventionist who opposes the militarization of the police, I have been known to say "That's Bradley, like the Bradley Fighting Vehicle, UUHRAH!" Anything you can do to really stick in memory without pissing off most of the population will help at the ballot box. What this lady does here will stick in people's memories, I guarantee it.

I am not, however, defending it. There is something kinda off about this. My guess is she's probably into kinky sex, and the script gave her horny giggle-fits.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I'm a little weirded out too, but I will say that saying something bizarre to stick indelibly in the voter's memories is just "politics." As a non-interventionist who opposes the militarization of the police, I have been known to say "That's Bradley, like the Bradley Fighting Vehicle, UUHRAH!" Anything you can do to really stick in memory without pissing off most of the population will help at the ballot box. What this lady does here will stick in people's memories, I guarantee it.

I am not, however, defending it. There is something kinda off about this. My guess is she's probably into kinky sex, and the script gave her horny giggle-fits.

Yes. Here in Michigan we voted for a nerd because we need "one tough nerd" to be in office. I'll tell you this - even though I had heard many commercials from many different candidates during the campaign cycle, Rick Snyder was the only one i even knew about other than the libertarian Ken Proctor, and it was all due to his campaign slogan "One Tough Nerd." I actually think that, along with his get-it-done attitude won him the race, not his values and politics.

Edit: and the reason everyone is weirded out is because she is reading a poorly written script and can't properly act it out to make it sound good. Humans can detect fake smiles and emotions very easily.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

I had to castrate piglets when I was a kid, calves too, and crop the tails on lambs and dehorn calves and snip teeth on piglets. At least the chicks already had their beaks cropped when we got them. I hated those chores, probably why I couldn't wait to get off of the farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Can't support her because she is filming inside a hog confinement. Animals were not meant to live in those conditions. I've worked in a hog confinement by the way. Not only are hog confinements bad for the animals. They are bad for the people who work in them. Confinements destroy property values. I made a vow to myself a while back I will never work in a hog confinement again. I'm a hypocrite by the way because I like eating bacon.
    Another thing I did a quick five minute google search on Mrs. Ernst and I'm not surprised by what I found.
    http://www.joniforiowa.com/u-s-israeli-partnership/
    Here is a quote from the above article that I have linked: "As history has proven time and time again, America has no better friend or more loyal ally than she does with Israel."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow I hope I don't end up in the concentration camp run by her..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Looks like another classic, big government conservetard with a cute gimmick.

The overall reaction to it is why folks like me wouldn't bother running for office. It's also why "boneless" chicken tenders are what kids eat today.

But I doubt she'd cut much of any spending. She's from Iowa.

No, there's something not quite right about it. Maybe a bad voiceover? Maybe it's that she's a little too polished to be natural? Getting a little "uncanny valley" feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    No, there's something not quite right about it. Maybe a bad voiceover? Maybe it's that she's a little too polished to be natural? Getting a little "uncanny valley" feeling.
    I'm telling you, I think she's into kinky sex.

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    I'm worried that she likes cutting anything with balls off.
    castration of farm animals is usually done by using an industrial srtecgth rubber band to cut off blood flow to the testicles. They then whither up and fall off with no cutting necessary. I saw it on "Dirty Jobs" once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast