Thread: Sen. Rand Paul Appears on Fox and Friends with Brian Kilmeade - March 25, 2014

Sen. Rand Paul Appears on Fox and Friends with Brian Kilmeade - March 25, 2014

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He wants to watch the makeup these networks put on him - Gordon Brown (former British PM) was made to look a fool by outlandish makeup.Rand's was still ok but imo he should employ a personal stylist/makeup advisor as things get more serious and the networks might try to pull something.

he did a great job as always.

I can't believe he is still saying "the interesting thing is". If I was his adviser I would be reminded him not to say that on a daily basis. I'm tired of hearing it in multiples times in every interview. Its childish and I don't want him as president if he is going to say it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsmurph View Post
    I can't believe he is still saying "the interesting thing is". If I was his adviser I would be reminded him not to say that on a daily basis. I'm tired of hearing it in multiples times in every interview. Its childish and I don't want him as president if he is going to say it all the time.
    It's the perfect segue to steer clear of answering bs and sticking to your game plan imo.