Thread: Green pee?

Green pee?

Help?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lmgtfy..? ffs
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    - Jimi Hendrix

"If one rejects laissez faire on account of mans fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action."
    - Ludwig Von Mises, Planning for Freedom

Did you drink a lot of green beer?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Did you eat asparagus ? Take any stomach medication or antidepressants ?

I asked the house R.N. She said, "I can't remember off the top of my head; but something does cause that, "bing it".

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Did you eat asparagus ?
    Asparagus doesn't cause green pee. I've eaten pastures of the stuff and not had green pee.

edit: well crap, I just binged it and asparagus can cause green pee! never happened to me though.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 03-23-2014 at 09:15 PM.

I had a bladder infection a number of years ago and my physician prescribed some pills that actually made my urine green. What is interesting about it was that at the time it was St. Patricks' day and I was the only one where I worked who had green urine.

I hope you drank some green food coloring or something along those lines, otherwise, I don't know what could cause that problem for you and you should probably see a physician.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Asparagus doesn't cause green pee. I've eaten pastures of the stuff and not had green pee.
    In some cases it could. I've never had it myself either even though I eat quite a lot of asparagus.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That right there would do it.

Isn't Green Pees an old English folk song?

Did you eat anything with blue food coloring? I'm serious.

Methylene blue

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Methylene blue
    If I had to guess, those things would be obvious and he wouldn't be asking for help on an internet forum....

Some supplements cause green (and other weird colours) pee in certain people. Might want to have a doc look at it if it persists and/or hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The color of urine - Infograph:

http://healthhub.wpengine.netdna-cdn...NL-finalnm.pdf

You would be amazed at how much you can diagnose with a bottle of urine test stix and a copy of the Village Medical Manual.

-t

possibly AIDS
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Did you start taking a combination of B Vitamins?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Gangrene, probably because of poor blood circulation from lack of use. No time to lose on this one eduardo. Cut it off quickly before is spreads to your balls.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

What did you have for breakfast? Pea Green soup.
    What did you have for lunch? Pea green soup.
    What did you have for dinner? Pea green soup.
    What did you do all night? Pee green soup.

Try switching to Soylent Yellow. Turns it back to yellow instead of green. Soylent Red can be a little scary if the green is throwing you off.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Yes, I drank a half gallon of blue food colouring.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Yagé?
    No, but HB might be.

You're a little late for St. Patrick's Day.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Yes, I drank a half gallon of blue food colouring.
    Did you also have any asparagus that night?
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their PEE!!! but by the content of their character.
    //
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Carnal knowledge of a leprechaun.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    No, but HB might be.
    I might be yage? Nonsensical post is nonsensical. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12