Thread: Huckabee Clueless Re: Biblical/Constitutional Limits On Civil Government

Huckabee Clueless Re: Biblical/Constitutional Limits On Civil Government

http://theamericanview.com/index.php...d275c3cd8de79c

"This program examines - from a Biblical/Constitutional perspective — the record of Baptist preacher and former Governor of Arkansas Mike Huckabee on: God & government; abortion; illegal immigration; education; and the Iraq War. When viewed from this perspective, his record is - to put it charitably — not good."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    not to mention Huckabee really showed some of his true colors last night (if you caught it) twice he bragged about his "minister"ness.

Once when he said to Giuliani "say, do you want me to help you out on this one?"
    Later on he bragged how he was the only one on the stage who had a theological degree.
    Does not James 4:6 state "But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble."

Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    not to mention Huckabee really showed some of his true colors last night (if you caught it) twice he bragged about his "minister"ness.

Once when he said to Giuliani "say, do you want me to help you out on this one?"
    Later on he bragged how he was the only one on the stage who had a theological degree.
    Does not James 4:6 state "But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble."
    Yup. Scary man I must say.