Thread: Genuine Fascism looks like this

Genuine Fascism looks like this

This is classical fascism of 1930's Italy or Germany. Its happening today.

http://www.euronews.com/2014/03/19/u...t-svoboda-mps/

This is a video of members of parliament recording themselves on their own camera assaulting a director of a tv station and forcing him to sign his resignation.

They have no fear of prosecution. They want you to see them use real force to get their way.

Also this is who the USA are siding with.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Putin approves.

Makes him look human enough to get Crimea and Sevastopol out of the deal.

He may be an $#@!, but you know, the lesser of two evils and all that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Didn't you get the memo? The only thing to learn from WWII is that we need the US to be more aggressive, because every country the US government doesnt like is going to be the next Nazi Germany if we appease them by leaving them alone.

I thought the real lesson of the world wars was that the way to keep American 'democracy' safe was to steal everyone else's oil...
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Ironically, one of the men involved in the assault was the deputy head of Ukraine’s committee on freedom of speech.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Ironically, one of the men involved in the assault was the deputy head of Ukraine’s committee on freedom of speech.
    Irony is thick.
    Ukraine’s prime minister has condemned the incident calling it “unacceptable for a democratic society.”
    Says the guy that overthrew the Democratically Elected Government

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Was he appointed as a Commissioner, or Decommissioner?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think that's a typo, should read "committee on freedom from speech".
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

There's another irony that's been missed here-the word "svoboda" (свобода) means "liberty".
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    There's another irony that's been missed here-the word "svoboda" (свобода) means "liberty".
    I am quite sure thats rather false the fact is svoboda has national Holidays for there Nazi collaborators that are seen as heroes in there party they even have marches for them.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am quite sure thats rather false the fact is svoboda has national Holidays for there Nazi collaborators that are seen as heroes in there party they even have marches for them.
    So I say Putin's bad, but nazis are worse and you negrep me and call me a nazi. hb accurately translates the word 'freedom' and you all but call him a liar, as if words have never been used in an Orwellian 'war is peace' manner. The real irony is that this could be interpreted as you doubting that the Russian language even has a word for freedom.

Many in the late thirties, including the Finns, felt that choosing between Stalin and Hitler was a hard choice. And with good reason.

If you're trying to win Putin friends, yer doin' it wrong. If you're carrying water for Russia, you're wiser to leave the period 65-70 years ago alone. The last thing you need to do is yank Stalin from his home in Hell and stand him up for all to see. No matter how much better Putin is.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-20-2014 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    This is classical fascism of 1930's Italy or Germany. Its happening today.

http://www.euronews.com/2014/03/19/u...t-svoboda-mps/

This is a video of members of parliament recording themselves on their own camera assaulting a director of a tv station and forcing him to sign his resignation.

They have no fear of prosecution. They want you to see them use real force to get their way.

Also this is who the USA are siding with.
    Yes, it is. And it bloody freaking awful. :weep:

Revelation 13:2 New American Standard Bible
    And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.

I promise you that свобода means liberty in Russian.

I assure you it's true. It's in any dictionary of Russian you care to open. That some people use it in an Orwellian way does not change the real meaning of the word. Likewise, правда (pravda) means "truth", but it has historically been used in propaganda magazines and such.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 03-20-2014 at 11:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Yes, it is. And it bloody freaking awful. :weep:
    This was my concern in the other threads.. Not so much "defending" Putin. as pointing out the real threat here.
    Though I do think, in the face of this $#@!, Putin is on the right side of the issue.

The people of Ukraine are the losers in this,, between the corrupt thugs that have ruled their politics for years,, and these very dangerous "saviors" they don't have any real good choices.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom