Thread: Oh Greg I sure hope you know what you're doing - going on Beck's radio show again tomorrow

Oh Greg I sure hope you know what you're doing - going on Beck's radio show again tomorrow

Email just received from Brannon campaign:

I've got some exciting news to share with you!

I'll be back on Glenn Beck tomorrow morning (3-19) on TheBlaze Radio at 11:00 AM ET!

The last time I appeared on Glenn Beck's show he called me "the best candidate he'd ever talked to the first time out the chute."

That's because our message of liberty and freedom is a winning message.

And that's also why it's critical I have the resources to get this message out to as many voters as possible in North Carolina before the May 6 Primary.

Please see my email from this weekend below, and if at all possible chip in $10 or more to help me mail blitz North Carolina.

You can donate here:

http://www.gregbrannon2014.net/mailblitznc

On to Victory!

-- Greg
    :cringe:

eta: the link in the email doesn't work.

Link to vid at Becks' site
    http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/03/19/...ublican-party/
    Last edited by devil21; 03-20-2014 at 02:08 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent news! One of Glenn Beck's biggest fans returns to the best major talk radio show in America. Hopefully he gets even more exposure.

If history is any indicator, then tomorrow's interview should be more honey but with a couple subtle setup jabs for his 3rd appearance right before the primary when Beck stabs him in the eyeball with an icepick, ensuring Zionist warmonger funded Tillis wins.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Did he do the last show before the civil lawsuit B.S.? If it was after then I would say he is fine. If it was before then I might worry. I personally think he will be fine. Bleech seemed enamored with him.

I'm a bit concerned about this, too. The verdict in the civil case was handed down about 4 hours after he was on Beck the last time.

Apparently it went really well. I wasn't able to listen live, but the campaign staff are doing cartwheels up in the Raleigh office. I'm sure there'll be a link shortly.

Oh it did go really well indeed. Beck brought up the suit, and not only decided that Greg's answer was sufficient, he actually provided extra detail unprovoked on why it should not matter.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It is amazing how well spoken Greg is. No wonder he is gaining ground!

Glad to hear today's interview went well. Anybody have a YT version available yet?

eta: It's not the lawsuit stuff that worries me about going on Beck's show....
    Last edited by devil21; 03-19-2014 at 03:00 PM.

The latest...

http://www.news-record.com/blogs/art...a4bcf6878.html

Inside Scoop: Knives out in GOP Senate Primary

It took a while, but as the GOP primary for Senate enters its final weeks, two of the Republicans looking to oust Sen. Kay Hagan are getting aggressive - with each other.
    The catalyst: a recent fundraising letter in which tea party favorite Greg Brannon calls N.C. House Speaker Thom Tillis "unelectable."

In the letter, first publicized by the Charlotte Observer Brannon said Tillis has simply given Democrats too much ammunition to use against him. He cites severance pay Tillis gave to staffers caught in sex scandals and allegations Tillis and his wife have a financial interest in a Lake Norman bank that profited from energy legislation Tillis helped to pass.
    Tillis' campaign didn't take the accusations lightly.
    In an interview with Scoop Wednesday, Tillis campaign manager Jordan Shaw said Brannon has no room to attack Tillis' electibility.
    "I think there are 12 jurors in Wake County who can speak to Greg Brannon's electability," Shaw said, referencing the recent civil case in which Brannon was found liable for misleading investors in a company he championed and was ordered to pay $450,000.
    "He was also found to have plagiarized the Rand Paul 2010 campaign website," Shaw said. "And he refused to vote for the Republican presidential candidate in 2012 and said to vote for him would be a vote for tryanny. So that's who's making these accusations. That's who's talking about electability."
    Calls to Brannon's campaign weren't returned Wednesday, but the candidate did appear on conservative pundit Glenn Beck's radio show Wednesday. Beck addressed the court controversy, suggesting Brannon might have been disingenuous in not mentioning it in a previous interview on his program.
    Brannon said he was appealing the case and declined to go into details of it until the appeal was complete.
    "At the end of the day, I believe we'll be vindicted," Brannon told Beck.
    Brannon did take the opportunity to take further swipes at Tillis, calling him "The Karl Rove/Mtich McConnell candidate" and painting him as not a true conservative.
    Beck praised Brannon and said, ""All the GOP is trying to do is destroy anyone who has a constitutional bone in their body."
    Brannon agreed.
    Dr. Michael Bitzer, professor of political science and history at Catawba College, has been following the primary closer. He says the clash between Tillis and Brannon, widely seen as the front-runners in an 8-candidate primary, was inevitable.
    "It's actually surprising these kinds of elbows weren't thrown earlier," Bitzer said Wednesday. "We're getting into the home stretch of the primary now."
    As both candidates try to appeal to the conservative wing of the NC GOP, Bitzer said, it may be easier for them to make personal attacks than to try to "out conservative" one another. Now that the gauntlet has been thrown down, voters can expect a ramping up of attacks in the next few weeks, Bitzer said.
    "The question is whether that resonates or will people have already made up their minds?" Bitzer said.
    Meanwhile, Bitzer said, the longer and more fiercely the GOP field fights the better it is for Kay Hagan.
    "It's kind of like the Republican presidential primary process of 2012," Bitzer said. "As a Democrat you can either join the fray and bring the attention to yourself or let them duke it out. It looks like right now she's using the time to marshal the resources she's going to desperately need."
    With a third candidate - Rev. Mark Harris - just behind Tillis and Brannon in the polls, a run-off is still a possibility. That would push the primary process into July.
    "That's the best thing the Republicans could do for Kay Hagan, prolonging this to July," Bitzer said.
    Ben Ray, a spokesman for the NC Democratic Party, said he's been enjoying the chest-thumping standoff between Tillis and Brannon over electability.
    "Brannon says Tillis isn't electable, Tillis says Brannon isn't electable," Ray said Wednesday. "I say, why can't they both be right?"
    Last edited by ladyjade3; 03-19-2014 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Adding text
    “There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them.”
    ~ George Orwell

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~Upton Sinclair

"Error: Unable to access audio stream." at http://gregbrannon.com/backonbeck/
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I watched it on Beck's website. That link hasn't been working for hours, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    WTF are they doing at Brannon's hq?? Bad links in emails, bad streams. Come on. Get it together Raleigh!!
    Last edited by devil21; 03-20-2014 at 01:53 AM.

From what I understand, web traffic went berzerk.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's video, audio and commentary on Beck's site.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/03/19/...ublican-party/

Brannon didn't vote for Romney? Nice!
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Brannon didn't vote for Romney? Nice!
    Wrote in Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by lib3rtarian View Post
    Wrote in Ron Paul.
    This guy will be as good as Ron, but in the Senate. I am still pissed about forum members from NC who hate him because he has the audacity to stand in front of a CHURCH and there talk about JESUS. As if Ron Paul didn't do the exact same dam thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    This guy will be as good as Ron, but in the Senate. I am still pissed about forum members from NC who hate him because he has the audacity to stand in front of a CHURCH and there talk about JESUS. As if Ron Paul didn't do the exact same dam thing.
    Wow, I did not see those posts. Greg is awesome!

wow, Glenn was laying the flattery on thick.

Greg was great, but Glenn was so over the moon as to make me question his sincerity.

Of course, after the last two election cycles, I always question Glenn's sincerity regardless.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    wow, Glenn was laying the flattery on thick.

Greg was great, but Glenn was so over the moon as to make me question his sincerity.

Of course, after the last two election cycles, I always question Glenn's sincerity regardless.
    The first two interviews are edited for content. The cuts are obvious. The third interview before the primary will be completely live and Glenn will put Greg on the spot about controversial issues that "<gasp!> Glenn's staff recently found", but without the benefit of editing. Same thing he did to Medina. Watch.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The first two interviews are edited for content. The cuts are obvious. The third interview before the primary will be completely live and Glenn will put Greg on the spot about controversial issues that "<gasp!> Glenn's staff recently found", but without the benefit of editing. Same thing he did to Medina. Watch.
    Brannon will be fine. He's not screaming about Building 7.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Glenn Beck has been mentioning Greg on his show almost every day. You folks are out of your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by wealeat View Post
    Glenn Beck has been mentioning Greg on his show almost every day. You folks are out of your mind.
    Build him up so he can knock him down really really good. I'll be really surprised if Beck doesn't attempt to undercut Greg. We'll see his true colors soon nuff.

Glenn wants relevance. No way he's going to turn his back on Greg unless Greg gives him an excuse.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Glenn wants relevance. No way he's going to turn his back on Greg unless Greg gives him an excuse.
    Glenn wants be viewed as a kingmaker and build up his brand identity. Plus, their views align. He's going to ride out with Greg to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    Build him up so he can knock him down really really good. I'll be really surprised if Beck doesn't attempt to undercut Greg. We'll see his true colors soon nuff.
    He's comin around! (how many times have I heard that about Beck already?)

They have this for a splash page right now: www.gregbrannon.com

Seems like Beck is all in.