Thread: Tattooed Ted Cruz Posters Appear in Beverly Hills

Tattooed Ted Cruz Posters Appear in Beverly Hills

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Beverly-Hills

Mysterious posters of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) with his face photoshopped onto a tattooed body were plastered around various locations in Los Angeles, like the Beverly Hilton Hotel, late Thursday night.

The title above the image of the Texas Republican gives a March 15 date. The poster goes on to say, "TED CRUZ'S SO - CAL BLACKLISTED & LOVING IT TOUR."

Although the location of the poster says the Hilton, Senator Cruz is expected to be the keynote speaker at the Claremont Institute's annual Winton Churchill dinner on Saturday night at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice Eagle .

I suppose that Hillary and Christie will soon be showing off their tats too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Anybody within 50 miles of the Beverly Hilton who thinks that that isn't a fake picture,and that probably includes most of that population,would be more inclined to vote for Cruz after seeing it.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Cruz tweeted that he had seen this, and wanted to everyone to know that he wanted to make a correction: he does not smoke cigarettes.

ETA: Found the Tweet

Last edited by angelatc; 03-16-2014 at 02:59 PM.

I never knew he was so buff. His voice really doesn't show it. Makes me wonder what Rand Paul looks like underneath all that professionalism.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Posters of Ted Cruz as a gang member put up all over Los Angeles

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    um so what?
    seconded

And this was posted yesterday,,with the same response.

So what?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

lol, he must be getting someone's attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    lol, he must be getting someone's attention.
    lol @ the thought that he didn't know about this beforehand. I find it interesting that they would choose this as a marketing image...

Obviously someone thinks this makes him look like a badass. LOL @ his tweet correcting the placement of the cigarette, as if that's the only difference between poster and "real" Ted Cruz.

Saw this, but noticed an error. So I wanted to make one thing clear: I don't smoke cigarettes
    Cuban cigars?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Cuban cigars?
    Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Maybe...
    Despite his other flaws,, I do not fault him for that.

I like a good cigar too.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    um so what?
    Because "culture jamming" propaganda like this is how you turn a politician/candidate into an ICON (and subvert the MSM pro-establishment programming).

This is the sort of stuff that Ron Paul inspired (e.g. #BlackThisOut artwork). Definitely worrisome that this artist promoted Cruz before Rand.

For those interested, the artist's name is Sabo:
    https://www.facebook.com/sabo.unsavoryagent/photos

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Cuban cigars?

That was Fred Thompson.

Wow he has a huge neck.

Kinda reminds me of Bill Hicks.

Quote Originally Posted by WD-NY View Post
    Because "culture jamming" propaganda like this is how you turn a politician/candidate into an ICON (and subvert the MSM pro-establishment programming).

This is the sort of stuff that Ron Paul inspired (e.g. #BlackThisOut artwork). Definitely worrisome that this artist promoted Cruz before Rand.

For those interested, the artist's name is Sabo:
    "*** the new N-i-g-g-e-r"?... how artistic.

You should be glad this fool didn't "promote" Rand Paul.

hxxp://unsavoryagents.com/?page_id=2119
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    "*** the new N-i-g-g-e-r"?... how artistic.

You should be glad this fool didn't "promote" Rand Paul.

hxxp://unsavoryagents.com/?page_id=2119
    Weird that an artist with those political views has taken it upon himself to promote Ted Cruz.

Painfully unhip, and a bad photoshop to boot.

Also: since when is some guy putting a few posters out national news?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Painfully unhip, and a bad photoshop to boot.

Also: since when is some guy putting a few posters out national news?
    I'm not personally a fan of tattoos, but that image is flattering to him. In a strange way, it might appeal to the religious right because it reinforces the narrative that Cruz is is the tough guy who can stand up to the bullies of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
    I'm not personally a fan of tattoos, but that image is flattering to him. In a strange way, it might appeal to the religious right because it reinforces the narrative that Cruz is is the tough guy who can stand up to the bullies of the world.
    It's definitely flattering to him, as it doesn't depict him as the fat tub of goo that he actually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    It's definitely flattering to him, as it doesn't depict him as the fat tub of goo that he actually is.
    That is actually a better way to put it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    Anybody within 50 miles of the Beverly Hilton who thinks that that isn't a fake picture,and that probably includes most of that population,would be more inclined to vote for Cruz after seeing it.
    Agreed, this just makes Cruz look like the average Angeleno.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Agreed, this just makes Cruz look like the average Angeleno.
    No, it makes Cruz look like a badass (just like the best R3VOLution & Ron Paul artwork made him look like a badass).

Tea party & grassroot conservative types (aka a huge percentage of GOP primary voters) also love it (see comments):
    http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...rty-Never-Ends

Hopefully Rand inspires equally edgy messaging in the lead up to 2016.

I think this comes off better than the Rand with the screaming eagle and the Sunday, Sunday, Sunday ad he did
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    bump
    This is a sad attempt to make Cruz a hip, viral icon. Sad, pathetic. The guy is a wood board. Nothing can make him hip, and nothing he will do, or some poser will try, can sex him up and make people care about him.