Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HORROR: Five Cops Beat Innocent, Unarmed Father to Death Outside Cinemas

HORROR: Five Cops Beat Innocent, Unarmed Father to Death Outside Cinemas

Tried to copy/paste but the bozos at alternet have locked the content. Idiots.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...utside-cinemas

See something, say something.

Oh, and how is it "protocol" to murder someone for refusing to show ID as the pigs allege?

Horrible as this all is, I remain fascinated by the fact that nobody stepped in to help. I wonder what I would do.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here ya go:

What began as a fun night out to the movies ended in tragedy for one Oklahoma family after a father was beaten to death by police following a domestic dispute ,CNN reported.

The incident, which was caught on video, began when Mrs. Nair Rodriguez got into an altercation with her 19-year-old daughter outside the Moore Warren Theatre in the early hours of February 15 and slapped her. A bystander who witnessed the incident reported the event to police.

The mother-daughter disagreement had upset Mrs. Rodriguez so much that she had bolted for the family car. Her husband, Luis followed her to calm her down when he was intercepted by five police who arrived on the scene. However instead of confronting Nair, five cops took down her innocent husband Luis Rodriguez, beating, pepper spraying and pinning him on the road.

“Five guys got on top of him, beating him ruthlessly. On the head– just pow, pow, pow. Even with knees,” Luis’ daughter explained. “When they flipped him over you could see all the blood on his face, it was, he was disfigured, you couldn’t recognize him,”.

In a state of shock, Nair Rodriguez took out her phone and recorded the final moments of the police brutality where she can be heard screaming and demanding officers to stop as her husband appears lifeless.

"Luis! Luis!" Please somebody tell me that he is alive," she implored. "He is not moving,” she screams.

The police responded to Ms. Rodriguez by telling her they had called a medical unit.

Rodriguez be heard demanding to know why they pinned down her husband to which officers replied, “He refused to give his ID.”

Luis was then taken to hospital where the family was hopeful he would pull through. However, Luis was soon pronounced dead after he stopped breathing.

The family’s attorney Michael Brooks-Jiménez said it’s not clear why police took Luis down because the argument was between Nair and her daughter.

“Luis committed no crime. He was not armed. He had no gun, no knife, no weapon of any kind. But Luis is the one who lost his life that night,” he said.

Police say their actions were protocol, though three have been suspended with pay while the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation continues to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Here ya go:
    At around 2:53 the woman says "thank you because I know you've been"

Thanking cops after what they did.....I am speechless.

its like watching the running man!

we are at war
    and we are losing
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Wow, how did RonPaulForums miss this story?

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Wow, how did RonPaulForums miss this story?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ather-To-Death

this is absolutely sickening. it becomes clearer every day that bin laden, "won".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    this is absolutely sickening. it becomes clearer every day that bin laden, "won".
    I was going to post that this seems to be getting much more prevalent with each month or so since 9-11. Then I find a 9-11 related post, OMG!

I'm wondering if there was some kind of secret signal that some law enforcement responded to which had them feeling contempt for Americans.

It certainly appears that congress and the administrative branch is far less concerned with any rights Americans might have.

The stories about the EPA indicate they are seriously awry in their enforcement patterns. That thread about the guy that built the pond and now has a $75k fine per day is outrageous.

Consider that with the debacle of the Hanford nuclear facility and the massive contamination of the ground water in Oregan that has occured, which basically nothing is being done about.

What does it take to wake up a TV addicted American? Maybe that's what the 450 million rounds of ammo the DHS bought are for.

Dedicated to you know who...

You're a $#@!ing pig, You're a $#@!ing cop

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    THIS

Just saw on the news that all cops involved in this murder are back on the beat. Coroner ruled that Rodriguez died of a heart attack as a result of the beating, but the DA said that was not the case. The DA also said that they could charge the wife with disturbing the peace, or some such bs, but they aren't. How swell of them.

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    At around 2:53 the woman says "thank you because I know you've been"

Thanking cops after what they did.....I am speechless.
    As am I.

So, the DA is saying the Coroner got his diagnosis wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

They beat the man to death, and they skate.

And the wife of the dead man thanks them for their service.

Just another day in AmeriKa. These people will thank the guard at the end of the mass grave, "He's such fine young man, just doing his job".

I admit I used to be baffled reading accounts of history of various pograms and genocides, how nobody rose up to do anything about it.

It has never been more clear to me, now, how various atrocities in human history were brushed under the rug or taciticly approved of by cowed and docile and compliant populations.

Thank you, police...

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Horrible as this all is, I remain fascinated by the fact that nobody stepped in to help. I wonder what I would do.
    Hopefully, nothing. Boobus is not worth it. Unless blood relative, keep walking and don't look back: boobus needs to learn.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People don't think anymore (perhaps most never did) beyond the most shallowest of thoughts. Best thing I ever did for myself was stop maniacally following sports and stop watching the news.

Now, I'm trying to ween myself off my Internet addiction.

I guess my point is, boobus can't think himself out of the tyranny because he's too distracted, too tired and too lazy and quite literally probably can't do simple logic.

Or, it could be that most of us here are wired differently according to that Myers Briggs thread that was floating around for a while... If that is really the case, the. It behooves us to figure out how to communicate with our fellow personality types effectively. I've got some material laying around that describes how to do that... I'll see if I can dig it up and post it later.
    Last edited by DGambler; 06-21-2014 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It has never been more clear to me, now, how various atrocities in human history were brushed under the rug or tacitly approved of by cowed and docile and compliant populations.
    tacit approval?

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Boston Wrong ^^^

Land of The Unfreeee...Hooooome Of The Slaaaaaave!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    How would you step in?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    How would you step in?
    Does it really need to be said?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

If you really cared about righting a wrong...you do anything that could help. Small...big....anything is better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    How would you step in?
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Cops are merely fingers on The Beast.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    So, the DA is saying the Coroner got his diagnosis wrong?
    That's what it sounded like on the news last night. They said the coroner ruled it a homicide, but the DA disagreed. I read today that the DA said the cops actions were justified and appropriate. Of course they were. Totally appropriate. What a $#@!ing joke.

My god, the woman thanked them? I wouldn't have been able to do anything at the time but film it, but Jesus Christ--she thanked them?

What a $#@!ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    My god, the woman thanked them? I wouldn't have been able to do anything at the time but film it, but Jesus Christ--she thanked them?

What a $#@!ing idiot.
    She thanked the fascist for showing even a semblance of compassion that the others lacked conscience to display.

Sure, he was actively covering up the crime, and acted in a manner which contributed to the murder of her husband, but he answered, in between his baiting, confrontational line of questioning, with compassion. He lied to her and said her husband was still alive.

I wouldn't necessarily call her an idiot. The propaganda is strong. Let's say experience is the best teacher.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    They beat the man to death, and they skate.

And the wife of the dead man thanks them for their service.

Just another day in AmeriKa. These people will thank the guard at the end of the mass grave, "He's such fine young man, just doing his job".

I admit I used to be baffled reading accounts of history of various pograms and genocides, how nobody rose up to do anything about it.

It has never been more clear to me, now, how various atrocities in human history were brushed under the rug or taciticly approved of by cowed and docile and compliant populations.

Thank you, police...

Yeah man, I think most people believe that large scale genocides etc are just the result of exceptionaly evil people, and it could never happen here, and how could people sit around and let it manifest around them. But reading through some of the comments on a local newsite, such as "Luis Rodriguez caused this to happen to himself", it becomes clear how large scaled tragedies have occurred.
    Last edited by monte; 06-21-2014 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    She thanked the fascist for showing even a semblance of compassion that the others lacked conscience to display.

Sure, he was actively covering up the crime, and acted in a manner which contributed to the murder of her husband, but he answered, in between his baiting, confrontational line of questioning, with compassion. He lied to her and said her husband was still alive.

I wouldn't necessarily call her an idiot. The propaganda is strong. Let's say experience is the best teacher.
    Yeah. Not entirely fair of me considering I couldn't watch the video either.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Yeah. Not entirely fair of me considering I couldn't watch the video either.
    You were largely right but the majority of America, probably, would have reacted the same. She asked one officer a favor to tell her if her husband was still alive, that he looked like he wasn't breathing. A particularly helpful (purposely blocked the camera as she moved with it) fascist said he was. She said thank you. Later she realized her husband was unresponsive. She asked if he was breathing, the officer replied that he was (instead of "get back" or that she'd be arrested) She thanked him again.

Somewhere in between she realized it was bull$#@!. Her screams will hopefully haunt the murderers for eternity.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast