Thread: TX-Lady Gaga performs at SXSW covered in puke after being doused by "vomit artist"

Exclamation TX-Lady Gaga performs at SXSW covered in puke after being doused by "vomit artist"

This has to be a sign of the coming apocalypse or something...

Lady Gaga storms SXSW with hog roast and vomit

Posted on Friday, March 14 at 10:03am | By Daily Dish

http://blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/201...ast-and-vomit/

Pop superstar Lady Gaga stepped up her crazy onstage antics at the South by Southwest festival in Texas on Thursday night by dressing as a hog roast on a spit and performing with a “vomit painter.”

The “Poker Face” singer made her debut at the Austin event by performing at the Stubb’s BBQ restaurant for around 2,000 fans, and she made a big impression by embracing the evening’s cooked meat theme.

Gaga kicked off the show by roasting herself on a spit as her dancers basted her with barbecue sauce, she then invited performance artist Millie Brown onto the stage during a rendition of her track Swine.

Brown, who is described as a “vomit painter,” swallowed a container full of green liquid before forcing herself to be sick over the stage.

The Brit then vomited a black liquid onto the singer’s body.

The show also featured a guest appearance by rapper Twista, who performed with the singer on her song “Jewels N Drugs,” and a rodeo performance on a giant mechanical pig.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn, good times..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Damn, good times..

Brown, who is described as a “vomit painter,” swallowed a container full of green liquid before forcing herself to be sick over the stage.

The Brit then vomited a black liquid onto the singer’s body.
    That's just gross as hell.

Damn, I missed out.

Who was that guy who had Gaga as an avatar?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Throwing the paint was too much trouble.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Damn, I missed out.

Who was that guy who had Gaga as an avatar?
    Agorism (Banned)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Iggy Pop bested her antics by nearly 40 years.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Iggy Pop bested her antics by nearly 40 years.
    Pop Eats Itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where is Yoko Ono when you need her????

Of course we are talking about a woman who once wore a dress made from raw meat.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/cl...ll_of_fame.php

The guy who used to dress her, quit a little while ago. So now, she is trying to come up with stuff herself and it looks like it too.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Of course we are talking about a woman who once wore a dress made from raw meat.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/cl...ll_of_fame.php
    Why doesn't she just wrap herself in garbage bags and be done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Why doesn't she just wrap herself in garbage bags and be done with it?
    That has been done already.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That has been done already.
    Did anybody set them out on the curb on trash day?

anyone ever see an Alice Cooper show?

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Yeah, love the guy. I ran sound for one of the back up bands for him in the late 60's.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reminds me of a Jackass prank heh....

That being said, the Matisyahu album "Live at Stubss" is awesome!

Last edited by Matt Collins; 03-14-2014 at 06:43 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Brings to mind this old chestnut from The Onion ...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/mar...g-to-shoc,459/

Marilyn Manson Now Going Door-To-Door Trying To Shock People

Jan 31, 2001

OVERLAND PARK, KS–Stung by flagging album sales and Eminem's supplanting him as Middle America's worst nightmare, shock rocker Marilyn Manson has embarked on a door-to-door tour of suburbia in a desperate, last-ditch effort to shock and offend average Americans.

Accompanied by bandmates Twiggy Ramirez, Madonna Wayne Gacy, and Zim Zum, Manson kicked off his 50-city "Boo" tour Jan. 26 in Overland Park, a conservative, middle-class suburb of Kansas City.

"When we first laid eyes on Overland Park, with its neat little frame houses, immaculately landscaped lawns, and SUVs in the driveways, we couldn't wait to swoop down on it like the Black Death," said Manson, born Brian Warner in Canton, OH. "We were like, 'Welcome to our nightmare, you bloated, pustulent pigs.'"

Last Friday at 4 p.m., Mark Wesley, 46, a resident of Overland Park's exclusive Maple Bluff subdivision, heard the sound of "animal-like shrieking" coming from the vicinity of his front lawn. Upon opening his front door, he was greeted by the sight of a pale and shirtless Manson carving a pentagram into his chest with a razor blade.

"Look at me, suburban dung," Manson told Wesley. "Does this shock you?"

When Wesley replied no, he said Manson became "petulant." Recalled Wesley: "He started stamping his feet and shaking his fists, saying, 'What do you mean no? Aren't your uptight, puritanical sensibilities offended? Don't you want to censor me so you don't have to confront the ugly truth I represent?' So I say, 'Well, not particularly.' Then, after a long pause, he says, 'Well, screw you, jerk!' and walks off sulking."

That evening, Linda Schmidt was preparing to drive her daughter Alyssa to a Girl Scouts meeting when she found Manson standing on her porch draped in sheep entrails.

"I knew who he was, but I was kind of busy and didn't really have time to chat," Schmidt said. "He just kept standing there staring at me, expecting me to react in some way."

Added Schmidt: "I tried to be nice and humor him a little. I said, 'Yesiree, that sure is some shocking satanic imagery, no doubt about it. And that one eye with no color in the pupil, very disturbing. I'd sure like to suppress that.' I mean, what do you say to Marilyn Manson?"

A deflated Manson remained on Schmidt's porch as she and Alyssa drove off.

even with the puke on her, shes still $#@!ing hot!!

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    You just made someone very sad.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You just made someone very sad.

I haven't bought any of her music but what I've heard of it, it's not that bad IMO if you compare it to Madonna or other pop $#@!. I could do without her stupid performance art. It's not impressive.

A few years ago I saw Bob Dylan at Stubbs and again the next day at ACL.

I think the only song I like of hers was in fact "Poker Face".

Whatever the case, I wouldn't vomit on me on any place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

She is like a completely unhinged Kylie Minogue

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She's all right when she has a good bass player:

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Gotta love the man.

lol. if u have to ask i cant tell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

It's rumored that Lady Gaga is illuminati. Just gonna leave that here.