Thread: Video Update for 3/12/2014 - Standing With Connecticut

Video Update for 3/12/2014 - Standing With Connecticut

Connecticut Families are asked to begin meeting with their neighbors and gathering support for our safe arrival to Connecticut. We are requesting a 72hr. Advanced Notice by Governor Malloy if he plans on following through with his threats which result in door to door raids on Connecticut Families. We are sending an unarmed Community Organizer with a team of experts including mediators, former Police Chief/Auxiliary Deputy Sheriff, and Volunteers who lead PPNC's Disaster Response Team.

How You Can Help
    Send
    Those who would like to assist are welcomed to contact us.
    Contact Governor Malloy through this link -----> Remove The Fear

Request the Law be delayed and the threat of door to door raids on Connecticut Families to be publicly withdrawn. If unable to ease the fear of Connecticut Families... Pledge a 72hr. Advanced Notice To The Public that raids will indeed commense. Allow all Families the choice to be evacuated to neighboring States where their Second Amendment Rights will be protected.

Contact William P Shea through this link -----> No More Hesitation

Request all Equipment and Resources including every Agent who participated in "No More Hesitation" added the past 4 weeks be removed from the State of Connecticut. Request a Public Pledge that DHS will not participate in violating the Constitution with door to door raids. In the event that the Governor would not Pledge a 72hr Advanced Notice To The Public of impending raids on homes... and if DHS will comply by Violating their Oaths... in the interest of the lives of the "pawns" DHS will use to enforce the Government's Will and those Families who literally mean "From My Cold Dead Hands..." - Ask for a separate Pledge from DHS to give a 72hr Advanced Notice To The Public.
    continued.....http://www.shepherdsofppnc.org/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They should show up at those houses to be raided with hundreds of men and women in the law profession holding video cameras that stream directly to the internet. That would probably terrify the raiders enough right there. Who needs a gun when they have an army of lawyers.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995