Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Boston Policestateathon

Exclamation The Boston Policestateathon

The Boston Policestateathon

Thomas DiLorenzo

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...icestateathon/

Faux News just reported that there will be 3,500 police officers lining the 26-mile Boston Marathon route this year. That’s about 135 cops/mile, or one every 40 feet.

There will be hundreds of police dogs as well, with SWAT tanks on nearly every street corner.

It should be a record day for Boston criminals. Knowing that every last cop is on the marathon route, they will feel free to rape, steal, and murder at will everywhere else.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Boston get's what Boston deserves.
    "The Patriarch"

God, all those police officers concentrated in one place...

That really gets my law and order boner going real strong, boy howdy. I'm salivating thinking of how many people they can shake down and how many people will be waving mini American flags while armed thugs surround them. $#@! I'm getting drool everywhere I need a napkin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Boston get's what Boston deserves.
    And they will cheer.

And demand more.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The Boston Policestateathon

Thomas DiLorenzo

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...icestateathon/

Faux News just reported that there will be 3,500 police officers lining the 26-mile Boston Marathon route this year. That’s about 135 cops/mile, or one every 40 feet.

There will be hundreds of police dogs as well, with SWAT tanks on nearly every street corner.

It should be a record day for Boston criminals. Knowing that every last cop is on the marathon route, they will feel free to rape, steal, and murder at will everywhere else.
    Problem, Reaction, Solution.

The solution they will undoubtedly clamor for is hire MORE Cops!

The ones we have now dont do their jobs. They abuse the innocent, protect the criminals, and cause crime, not prevent it.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    God, all those police officers concentrated in one place...

That really gets my law and order boner going real strong, boy howdy. I'm salivating thinking of how many people they can shake down and how many people will be waving mini American flags while armed thugs surround them. $#@! I'm getting drool everywhere I need a napkin.
    Germany

USSR

North Korea

At least they got great parades...

Germany

USSR

North Korea

It's not a very big leap from here is it?
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And this goes right here:

The comments are worth a read.

Experts Think Marathon Bombing Anniversary Could Come With Anxiety For Some

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/03/1...iety-for-some/

BOSTON (CBS) – For the first time ever, this year psychologists will be stationed along the Boston Marathon route to talk with people who may feel emotionally overwhelmed.

Between now and race day, Dr. Chris Carter of Spaulding Rehab Hospital says it’s likely we’ll feel a range of emotions.

Carter believes people may be more reactive.

“They may be feeling a little more on edge. A little more tearful perhaps or a little more irritable and less patient,” he said.

Carter says it may not be obvious that these emotions are linked to feelings about the upcoming anniversary of the marathon bombings especially for someone who may not have experienced the trauma directly.

You may wonder why you feel the way you do if you weren’t actually on the race course or at the finish line at the time of the explosions.

Dr. Carter explains the attacks were traumatic for almost everyone. And reliving some of those anxieties is normal. But he also says this is a good time to assess just how far we’ve come in the past year as individuals and as a community.

“As bad as it was, what are the positives that have come out of this? How can we use this as an opportunity to grow and be stronger?” Carter said of questions needing to be asked.

Dr. Carter saw the strength in many of the survivors firsthand. At Spaulding, he met with survivors once a week for almost two months. He watched their sadness and fear become anger and then resilience and gratitude.

“The progress these guys have been able to make is largely because of the generosity of strangers. In the midst of the horror and all the evil that was there, look at the good that’s been coming out,” he said.

Carter adds that when we were feeling our most helpless, we came together to support survivors through the One Fund. And what a difference that collective effort has made.

“I think seeing people like Jeff (Bauman) and some of the others moving on with their lives, I think it gives us hope for the resilience of the human spirit,” Carter said. “If he can overcome that, I can overcome this. When we come together in a positive way…look at what we’re able to accomplish.”

Dr. Carter will be at the starting line in Hopkinton on Marathon Monday supporting the team of runners raising money for Spaulding Rehab. He’ll then go to Boston to cheer them on when they finish.

He says it’s important to remember that Boston Strong is a mantra with real meaning. It doesn’t mean that we don’t have moments of sadness and anxiety. In fact, Dr. Carter says, strength means that you feel all of the emotions that come with the trauma of that day and yet you still keep moving.

Experts Think Marathon Bombing Anniversary Could Come With Anxiety For Some

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/03/1...iety-for-some/

BOSTON (CBS) – For the first time ever, this year psychologists will be stationed along the Boston Marathon route to talk with people who may feel emotionally overwhelmed.snip
    "The Patriarch"

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Germany

USSR

North Korea

Meh. They don't throw beads.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Meh. They don't throw beads.
    LoL...yeah I can see "throw me something mister" in North Korea.

Did you party this year?

It looked cold and dank.

jack boooooots
    across americaaaaa
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place. Having that many police concentrated in that area will create vulnerability elsewhere.

I am waiting for the day some roided up, armored up, full auto toting idiot lights up a crowed street full of unarmed victims.

especially if his buddies join in.

I expect the body count will exceed the bombing.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Opposite of my county, I didn't even walk through a checkpoint to get to the parade! Madness and anarchy in the streets I tell you!

Most of the cops were doing traffic control and keeping idiot adults and from walking thru the parade.

damn.....wish i lived closer to Boston. I could make a killing selling donuts.

If there was any justice in this world, nobody would show the $#@! up.

Doubled security at Boston Marathon includes soldiers, checkpoints

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/b...thon-security/

BOSTON, MA –This year’s Boston Marathon was the subject of unprecedented levels of policing. The 26.2 mile track from Hopkinton to Boston was enclosed in a “ring of steel” — where public streets were littered with checkpoints, cameras, and police dogs. Military helicopters whirred overhead as soldiers, federal agents, and local cops scrutinized anyone carrying a purse or a bag.

It has been reported that between 3,500 and 4,000 government agents saturated the area — double what was used at the race last year. This figure includes approximately 500 plainclothes agents dispersed throughout the crowd and 750 uniformed military personnel which are now being used to police the public.

Besides the military, the event has drawn in agents from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, the New York Police Department, the New York State Police, the New Jersey State Police, the Massachusetts State Police, as well as more agencies from Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, Maine, and others, according to NBC. Numerous SWAT teams were positioned on site.

An elaborate surveillance grid was constructed and coordinated from a sophisticated underground fusion center. ABC News reported that the command “bunker” contained 260 agents from 60 different state, local, and federal agencies. More than 100 surveillance cameras were set up to monitor the race as well as 50 observation points perched above the track.

“There’s cameras, but you know there’s 4,000 police officers out there and they will be very engaged this year. They’re all watching the public, watching the crowds, trying to detect suspicious behavior, trying to manage areas that just get too crowded,” Kurt Schwartz, Massachusetts’s Undersecretary for Homeland Security to ABC News. “We have expanded across the board.”

(Translation: "There will be 4000 heavily armed goons, hut hutting about, barking orders, pushing you around and, basically, making sure you know your place, filthy Mundane" - AF)

More than 8,000 steel barriers were erected, and pedestrians were limited to walking through checkpoints at roughly 40 locations. These checkpoints were set up with metal detectors and warrantless bag searches. Dozens of dogs were used to sniff pedestrians and baggage.

All sorts of mundane items were banned this year, including water bottles that carry more than 1 liter, medium and large-sized flags, water packs worn on the back, costumes, baby strollers, and non-transparent bags. Unsurprisingly, no one except government personnel were allowed to have any means of self-defense.

The public has seemingly welcomed the new standard of ubiquitous surveillance and security due to the fear inspired after the explosions that took place last year. Once in place, the measures are unlikely to go away and the public will grow to expect checkpoints and bag searches at any large public event — and beyond.

One woman remarked this morning on WLS-AM that the dominating security presence on Boston’s public transportation system was even more overwhelming than what was experienced at the marathon. As Police State USA covered earlier, Boston travelers are being subjected to warrantless bag searches at bus stations and subways in the name of Homeland Security. This appears to be the “new normal” for traveling in most large cities in the United States.

The “Boston Strong” meme has been echoed by marathon supporters on t-shirts, stickers, and press-on tattoos. But is the strength of Boston defined by overwhelming security and a lack of privacy? Is altering our way of life and diminishing our freedom a win for Americans or a win for the “terrorists”?

(Yes, yes it is. - AF)

“We know of no specific credible threats to this event, but we remain vigilant,” said U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson this morning. If this is the level of security brought in when there are “no threats,” what liberties will we forgo when there are threats?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-21-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Posse Comitatus?

Never $#@!ing heard of it.

BOSTON (CBS) – For the first time ever, this year psychologists will be stationed along the Boston Marathon route to talk with people who may feel emotionally overwhelmed.

And they will cheer.

And demand more.

You know, they have a lot of those fund raising runs around here the last few years. They're usually going on in the morning, when I'm out taking my daily walk. Always, always they have cops stationed along the route, directing traffic and providing "security." It never fails to disgust me to hear how many participants actually thank the state's thugs as the run by them. Copsuckers all.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Not surprised. Cop worship is practically a state religion in the Northeast.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Not surprised. Cop worship is practically a state religion in the Northeast.
    Pretty prevalent around the country if you ask me.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty prevalent around the country if you ask me.
    Not as bad as Tex-ASS, though. The Midwest/Plains and the Rockies still have some of that old west spirit.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Down here in SC, not seeing a lot of use for cops. Everyone's armed to the teeth so the only real violence is domestic.

USSA

Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/ussa/

Writes Joe from Boston:

Reporting from a city under siege. Train stations closed, streets shut down, military helicopters flying overhead, and state & local police armed with rifles and shotguns every ten feet checking IDs and performing illegal searches and seizures. I was nearly arrested this morning heading into the office and had my briefcase searched – twice – within a distance of fifty feet. Police don’t like it when you remind them of the necessity for probable cause or articulable individualized suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Down here in SC, not seeing a lot of use for cops. Everyone's armed to the teeth so the only real violence is domestic.
    Brown shirts. Home guards. Only a matter of time. Happens in every war.

I wonder what the total bill for this surveilathon was? How many 10s of millions did this show of the police state cost?

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    I wonder what the total bill for this surveilathon was? How many 10s of millions did this show of the police state cost?
    Can't put a price on freedom, comrade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast