Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: I'm starting the 3-day Apple Cleanse this Wednesday (3/12). Want to join me?

I see the endo tomorrow.. long drive. was kind of afraid of the oil on a long drive day
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    I see the endo tomorrow.. long drive. was kind of afraid of the oil on a long drive day

Good thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I forgot - that was a lie. I didn't forget, I just hate doing shots of oil. I drank a pitcher of Margaritas and ate some greasy fajitas. Does that count?
    LOL I'm sorry but don't think so! The oil is an important part of it.

http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Body_Apple_Fast.html

This was Edgar Cayce's idea way back when (before Hulda Clark made liver flushes popular) and is based on the same principle as the liver flushes that are popular now. When you don't eat any fat for days, your liver and gallbladder store up bile. When you flood your system with fat (olive oil) all at once like that - your gallbladder and liver release all the stored bile and push out the cholesterol stones that have formed.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Well, I pooped this morning. That's always nice.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

apple and in my case some celery fast for 2 days and one avocado = blood glucose of 115..
    not a happy camper
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Down another pound this morning and I started my period. I usually gain a few pounds when I start my period (bloat) and I still feel bloated but I'm almost back to my fighting weight.
    Well, I pooped this morning. That's always nice.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I won a box of my favorite apples: Sweetango. Figured I'd start a 3-day cleanse, eating 4 apples/day. I just had some yogurt as an early dinner last night. I had my first apple at 6 this morning, I'm hungry already 5.5 hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    I won a box of my favorite apples: Sweetango. Figured I'd start a 3-day cleanse, eating 4 apples/day. I just had some yogurt as an early dinner last night. I had my first apple at 6 this morning, I'm hungry already 5.5 hours later.
    Never heard of those but I'm gonna look for them. I'm partial to Honeycrisp apples myself. Drink lots of water and have an apple if you're hungry. I didn't really get hungry but by the third day, I had some mad cravings.

[/QUOTE]

Never heard of those but I'm gonna look for them. I'm partial to Honeycrisp apples myself. Drink lots of water and have an apple if you're hungry. I didn't really get hungry but by the third day, I had some mad cravings.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Suz! Sweetango's are a honeycrisp and zestar cross. They are kinda hard to find, but they are worth the search.

DH made Mexican food for dinner. Smells so ridiculously good...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm on the 3rd day of this and feeling great. I'm averaging about 10 apples a day on it though... seems like a lot, but i'm not having any cravings.
    Got invited to a steak lunch tomorrow, so its definitely ending tonight.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718