Thread: PHOTOS: Rand Paul at CPAC 2014

Thumbs up PHOTOS: Rand Paul at CPAC 2014

I've just finished uploading my photos from yesterday at CPAC, including Rand's speech, and every other major speaker up until this point. Just wanted to post what I have uploaded so far, before the final day starts, so you guys are aware!

You can find my entire set of CPAC photos (so far) here, including photos from Mike Lee and Ted Cruz's speeches: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gageski...7642041169455/
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is it just me or is he looking incredibly Presidential?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

I posted on my Facebook, which is something I rarely do, that should he decide to run, he will be the next President of the United States. The energy in that room in comparison to everyone else was amazing.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Gage for future white-house Photographer!

Oh wait, due to budget cuts by President Rand, this position is no longer available.

Gage, do we have permission to repost these on a blog with credit to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    I posted on my Facebook, which is something I rarely do, that should he decide to run, he will be the next President of the United States. The energy in that room in comparison to everyone else was amazing.
    Different than when Ron Paul spoke, Gage?

the R3VOLUTION continues.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Different than when Ron Paul spoke, Gage?
    It was a similar energy, but I feel that Rand Paul has more appeal across the entire spectrum, which Ron unfortunately could only barely tap into.

Quote Originally Posted by radiofriendly View Post
    Gage, do we have permission to repost these on a blog with credit to you?
    Yes, you may post them with attribution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great work as always Gage!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Damn Gage these are your best photos yet!
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Rand Paul just feels to me like a representative that actually represents me more than most and this makes him infinitely more suited to be president in my mind (even if I don't always agree with him - keeping in mind I hardly ever agree(d) with all the other presidents and candidates in my lifetime other than RP).

Check out Gage's photos on the front page, Bryan made a special viewer for people to scroll through the photos with. Nice work Gage and Bryan.
    Last edited by jct74; 03-08-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Thanks guys glad you like the photos!

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    the R3VOLUTION continues.
    Beautiful.

Good job
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Good job
    Thanks!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great pictures sir.
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

Thanks guys.

Just wanted to say that I finished uploading my photos from the entire conference, including every major speaker at the conference. Here is a selection:

More than 600 photos from the entire conference can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gageski...7642041169455/