Thread: Ron Paul disputes RT anchor's allegations of whitewash

Ron Paul disputes RT anchor's allegations of whitewash

Shortly after interviewing Ron about Russia’s intervention in Ukraine, RT anchor Liz Wahl resigned & slammed the outlet for “promoting a Putinist agenda.” Was this a publicity stunt or political statement? Ron weighs in.

Video here:

http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/video/...gn=DailyUpdate
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for posting!

He should interview her now.

Ron Paul for truth bump.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Can I get RT News on roku and if so, what's the code?

Quote Originally Posted by gaazn View Post
    Can I get RT News on roku and if so, what's the code?
    I think all you have to do is go to the channel store and install it.
    On Trump:

Liz Wahl probably already had another job lined up and was paid to say that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That sure does appear to be the case.
    On Trump:

You gotta love Ron Paul. He felt it necessary to go out of his way and clear up this latest ploy by the MSM to further their narrative. They got caught with their pants down and Liz Wahl now has egg on her face. I hope she got paid well because she now has lost her credibility and the next time you see her, you will have to take note of all the bruises from the ten foot poles she has been poked with. Forwarding to Drudge, curious to see if he will touch this.
    On Trump:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    You gotta love Ron Paul. He felt it necessary to go out of his way and clear up this latest ploy by the MSM to further their narrative. They got caught with their pants down and Liz Wahl now has egg on her face. I hope she got paid well because she now has lost her credibility and the next time you see her, you will have to take note of all the bruises from the ten foot poles she has been poked with. Forwarding to Drudge, curious to see if he will touch this.

She has been saying in interviews though that RT edited out a question she asked him regarding what the US position should be if Russian forces invade. He's not disputing that there was editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Precisely. Or she was blackmailed by the NSA. Remember all those nude selfie pics they've been collecting...

Quote Originally Posted by pulp8721 View Post
    She has been saying in interviews though that RT edited out a question she asked him regarding what the US position should be if Russian forces invade. He's not disputing that there was editing.
    In the response from Ron, he says that he was quite satisfied with the aired interview and thought it was quite fair. He went on to say that they did a fabulous job and didn't think it was slanted in anyway.
    On Trump: