Thread: Transcending the State with Stefan Molyneaux

Transcending the State with Stefan Molyneaux

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPZ8DJcbacI

Published on Mar 7, 2014

How do we break free of those who seek to control our lives through prohibitions, wars both physical and metaphorical? Stefan Molyneaux discusses Bitcoin, Gun Control in Canada, the Drug War, the War on Men and the hope for freedom.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stefan ain't perfect, but I like him.

I'd be forwarding this everywhere if there wasn't the flouride bit in the middle.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

In b4 Stefhate
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I'd be forwarding this everywhere if there wasn't the flouride bit in the middle.
    Sorry you feel that way...here is one without it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-NXRDciXiQ
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Unfortunately, his conversation had nothing whatsoever to do with its title. There was a lot about the inefficiency and incompetence of the state, but no where he propose any alternative system. This is unfortunate because I do believe that Molyneaux has some definite ideas on that point, and I would have liked to have heard them.

Quote Originally Posted by boneyard bill View Post
    Unfortunately, his conversation had nothing whatsoever to do with its title. There was a lot about the inefficiency and incompetence of the state, but no where he propose any alternative system. This is unfortunate because I do believe that Molyneaux has some definite ideas on that point, and I would have liked to have heard them.
    You can download his books here. http://freedomainradio.com/FreeBooks.aspx