Thread: Creator of Bitcoin has been exposed -- maybe.

Creator of Bitcoin has been exposed -- maybe.

Satoshi Nakamoto stands at the end of his sunbaked driveway looking timorous. And annoyed.

He's wearing a rumpled T-shirt, old blue jeans and white gym socks, without shoes, like he has left the house in a hurry. His hair is unkempt, and he has the thousand-mile stare of someone who has gone weeks without sleep.

He stands not with defiance, but with the slackness of a person who has waged battle for a long time and now faces a grave loss.

Two police officers from the Temple City, Calif., sheriff's department flank him, looking puzzled. "So, what is it you want to ask this man about?" one of them asks me. "He thinks if he talks to you he's going to get into trouble."
    http://mag.newsweek.com/2014/03/14/b...-nakamoto.html

The article is way too long to post the entire thing, but the basics are Satoshi Nakamoto was this man's original name and he later changed it. This guy apparently has worked on classified projects and seems libertarian. Family members say he won't admit the truth and some are skeptical and unsure if he is the creator. Pretty interesting tale, but it has been discredited by an AP article where the man says his quote was taken out of context and never spoke directly about being a creator of Bitcoin. And has since denied it.

edit:

Mod please delete, duplicate thread.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eator-Revealed!
    Last edited by VoluntaryAmerican; 03-06-2014 at 09:46 PM.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.