Thread: Picture of my latest AR build

Picture of my latest AR build

This build w/ optics (providing I am shooting higher grain ammo, of course) gives me a nice long range AR in the 800 yard range. I still have one thing to add, in a laser I will zero in at 50 yards for CQB.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What a beauty!! I must need one for myself because I am jealous!! I love the look of the scope, it makes the whole package look better. What make of scope and kind of power does it have?
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Nothing says Freedom like outlawing everything
    I make videos at my YouTube channel. Home of my aquaponics diary. Feel free to subscribe, thumbs up, comment or leave nasty messages, I love them all.

Yeah, I bitcoin! And I love donations!! 1Fs2JaaWVhp69yvUxuTnofomowejZLuMru

Baraska Gen 2

X40 magnification, 30mm tube, reticle is mil dot and illuminated for low light shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    Baraska Gen 2

X40 magnification, 30mm tube, reticle is mil dot and illuminated for low light shooting.
    You need to upgrade that to a US Optics, Nightforce, or IOR.

Baraska Gen 2

40? Now I feel like a troglodyte. I thought 20x was good. So jealous! I gotta get an AR, and a better scope! Lol!! Congrats on a great build!
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Nothing says Freedom like outlawing everything
    I make videos at my YouTube channel. Home of my aquaponics diary. Feel free to subscribe, thumbs up, comment or leave nasty messages, I love them all.

Yeah, I bitcoin! And I love donations!! 1Fs2JaaWVhp69yvUxuTnofomowejZLuMru

This build w/ optics (providing I am shooting higher grain ammo, of course) gives me a nice long range AR in the 800 yard range. I still have one thing to add, in a laser I will zero in at 50 yards for CQB.
    Looks nice, whats something that cost?
    Oh, and how many states is that banned in?

Baraska Gen 2

I think LTC Cooper would call that a moonscope.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Beautiful.

That's really all I got to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

I built this rig for under $1500 actually. I am lucky in knowing many people in the industry who are able to get me great deals.

What is the rate of twist?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Is that a 6920?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I would love to be able to do that.. only in Left Handed.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It's a 1:9.

And naw, it's a Bushmaster, not a Colt. It was a gift from the wife, but I can't complain, because it worked out well. She bought the Bushmaster Gen 2 C15. The first run was crap, but the gen 2 is actually pretty good. It's also lighter than normal ARs, which is good since that scope is heavy...lol