Thread: Picture of my latest AR build

Default Picture of my latest AR build

This build w/ optics (providing I am shooting higher grain ammo, of course) gives me a nice long range AR in the 800 yard range. I still have one thing to add, in a laser I will zero in at 50 yards for CQB.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nice!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What a beauty!! I must need one for myself because I am jealous!! I love the look of the scope, it makes the whole package look better. What make of scope and kind of power does it have?
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Nothing says Freedom like outlawing everything
    I make videos at my YouTube channel about what I see outdoors. From aquaponics to nature watching to boating sports, I record anything I find interesting. Feel free to subscribe, thumbs up, comment or leave nasty messages, I love them all.

Yeah, I bitcoin! And I love donations, feel free!! 1Fs2JaaWVhp69yvUxuTnofomowejZLuMru

Baraska Gen 2

X40 magnification, 30mm tube, reticle is mil dot and illuminated for low light shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    Baraska Gen 2

X40 magnification, 30mm tube, reticle is mil dot and illuminated for low light shooting.
    You need to upgrade that to a US Optics, Nightforce, or IOR.

Baraska Gen 2

40? Now I feel like a troglodyte. I thought 20x was good. So jealous! I gotta get an AR, and a better scope! Lol!! Congrats on a great build!
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Nothing says Freedom like outlawing everything
    I make videos at my YouTube channel about what I see outdoors. From aquaponics to nature watching to boating sports, I record anything I find interesting. Feel free to subscribe, thumbs up, comment or leave nasty messages, I love them all.

Yeah, I bitcoin! And I love donations, feel free!! 1Fs2JaaWVhp69yvUxuTnofomowejZLuMru

This build w/ optics (providing I am shooting higher grain ammo, of course) gives me a nice long range AR in the 800 yard range. I still have one thing to add, in a laser I will zero in at 50 yards for CQB.
    Looks nice, whats something that cost?
    Oh, and how many states is that banned in?

Baraska Gen 2

I think LTC Cooper would call that a moonscope.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Beautiful.

That's really all I got to say.
    Murder Time Fun Time.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Kelly Thomas did this to himself.

I built this rig for under $1500 actually. I am lucky in knowing many people in the industry who are able to get me great deals.

Blog Entries

What is the rate of twist?
    --

http://freedomisobvious.blogspot.com
    http://turnyourbackonthem.wordpress.com

ignominia et contemptum tyrannis

Habeo excelsum artem; afflixerim cum crudelitate illis qui laedas me

Shelley's thinly veiled warning to tyrants:

The monster saw my determination in my face and gnashed his teeth in the impotence of anger. "Shall each man," cried he, "find a wife for his bosom, and each beast have his mate, and I be alone? I had feelings of affection, and they were requited by detestation and scorn. Man! You may hate, but beware! Your hours will pass in dread and misery, and soon the bolt will fall which must ravish from you your happiness forever. Are you to be happy while I grovel in the intensity of my wretchedness? You can blast my other passions, but revenge remains--revenge, henceforth dearer than light or food! I may die, but first you, my tyrant and tormentor, shall curse the sun that gazes on your misery. Beware, for I am fearless and therefore powerful. I will watch with the wiliness of a snake, that I may sting with its venom. Man, you shall repent of the injuries you inflict.

Is that a 6920?
    I call the bottom bunk at Gitmo, Snowden joked as he contemplated our prospects.

I would love to be able to do that.. only in Left Handed.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It's a 1:9.

And naw, it's a Bushmaster, not a Colt. It was a gift from the wife, but I can't complain, because it worked out well. She bought the Bushmaster Gen 2 C15. The first run was crap, but the gen 2 is actually pretty good. It's also lighter than normal ARs, which is good since that scope is heavy...lol