Thread: Obamcare Horror Stories are lies?

Obamcare Horror Stories are lies?

So, the left has been going on about people lying about Obamacare hurting them and responding Obamacare has helped them? Does anyone have any sources I can use to debunk my leftist friends?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot99 View Post
    So, the left has been going on about people lying about Obamacare hurting them and responding Obamacare has helped them? Does anyone have any sources I can use to debunk my leftist friends?
    Try this: http://www.nrcc.org/living-under-obamacare/

well obamacare killed the best job i ever had! had a great job at an elementary school as a janitor. pay was actually fair and the off time with pay was perfect. perfect job, perfect boss. then the higher ups decided they had to sub us out due to healthcare responsibilities.
    Last edited by satchelmcqueen; 03-16-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot99 View Post
    You can't really debunk an opinion. If they think it helped them, nothing you can say will change their minds. But if you go over to Democratic Underground and look around you can see there are a lot of people there who did not get helped by this plan.

ANd when they say helped, do they mean they're getting subsidized plans? Because that's a big philosophical difference.

Thanks for the links.

And, I think they mean subsidized plans. Yeah, there is a big philosophical difference.

There are 71 pages of stories where you posted this thread, just saying.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    There are 71 pages of stories where you posted this thread, just saying.
    Yeah. I realize that now. I was a little drunk when I posted this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.theburningplatform.com/20...acare-failure/

Obama, Pelosi and Reid are praising Obamacare, “couldn’t be prouder”, of the worst legislation in the history of this country. They need to be impeached.

Just a few stories…….

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock