Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You are coherent and know you have 1 hour left to live

You are coherent and know you have 1 hour left to live

what will you do in that 60 minutes?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is the nature of my terminal situation? Am I marching to the gallows? Cancer? My physical situation is an important consideration.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Anybody know where to score some heroin?

Hit by a drunk driver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    What is the nature of my terminal situation? Am I marching to the gallows? Cancer? My physical situation is an important consideration.

For most people, the honest answer is "masturbate furiously", as military history suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Hit by a drunk driver.
    So, I'm physically incapacitated, and likely suffering internal hemorrhaging, and in a great deal of pain. In that case, I'm gonna have to go with fr33 on this one. Poppy seed based refined hallucinogenic painkillers are the way to go.
    CPT Jack. R. T.

I would spend every last millisecond with my loving wife and children expressing my love to them and acceptance of them.

You are past the point of feeling pain but alert and oriented & not in shock. You have one hour of coherent time left.
    So, I'm physically incapacitated, and likely suffering internal hemorrhaging, and in a great deal of pain. In that case, I'm gonna have to go with fr33 on this one. Poppy seed based refined hallucinogenic painkillers are the way to go.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd spend the first 5 minutes giving my wife my passwords to my email accounts and stuff like that...

I would spend every last millisecond with my loving wife and children expressing my love to them and acceptance of them.
    Since I've seen a lot of people dying violent deaths. As a volunteer firefighter, a soldier, and a police offer. I don't recommend that. It'll be hard enough for them to lose you, without seeing you mangled and in incredible pain. It'll make them more traumatized. Trust me.
    CPT Jack. R. T.

Post 8 you are past pain. Point is you have one hour to live pick your own death. No pain but gonna die.
    Since I've seen a lot of people dying violent deaths. As a volunteer firefighter, a soldier, and a police offer. I don't recommend that. It'll be hard enough for them to lose you, without seeing you mangled and in incredible pain. It'll make them more traumatized. Trust me.

Post 8 you are past pain. Point is you have one hour to live pick your own death. No pain but gonna die.
    It may be possible, but I have never personally seen anyone that has gone past the point of feeling pain, and still be coherent. At that point, the brain usually goes into kind of a repetitive loop of the last imperative thought it had. Think of the guy in "Saving Private Ryan" who is wandering around the beach picking up disembodied arms looking for his own, or Tom Hanks firing a pistol at a tank. They are actions, but they aren't rational actions.
    CPT Jack. R. T.

Well then pick your death. The point is what would you want the last hour you are coherent.
    It may be possible, but I have never personally seen anyone that has gone past the point of feeling pain, and still be coherent. At that point, the brain usually goes into kind of a repetitive loop of the last imperative thought it had. Think of the guy in "Saving Private Ryan" who is wandering around the beach picking up disembodied arms looking for his own, or Tom Hanks firing a pistol at a tank. They are actions, but they aren't rational actions.

delete my internet history

I would scalp the SOB that killed me and eat his heart . Why do you ask such questions ?, that leaves me fifty minutes to ask for forgiveness , but I probably would think about it for 45 first , LOL

Pray. It's the only thing that matters at that point.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well then pick your death. The point is what would you want the last hour you are coherent.
    Awesome.

I'm going with Death By Lightning Strike.

I'd first want deal with my Will and Funeral. Ahem... closed casket or closed Urn as I'll be nearly cremated anyway. But otherwise, I don't want a lame boring funeral. I'd at least arrange for pizza or Jimmy Johns or some kind of catering plus a few kegs.

I would think about knowledge I want to pass on that is important to me. I mean we're all here on this forum developing our ideologies or philosophies. I'd want to leave behind a summarized outline that could be presented at my funeral service. It would be my one last time to make people listen to my bull$#@!.

Got to have a good last unhealthy meal like a double bacon cheeseburger.

Get to Masturbation at some point. Possibly even time it so right at the starting moment of climax I'm hit by a Lightning Bolt

Hey you asked.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Awesome.

I'm going with Death By Lightning Strike.

I'd first want deal with my Will and Funeral. Ahem... closed casket or closed Urn as I'll be nearly cremated anyway. But otherwise, I don't want a lame boring funeral. I'd at least arrange for pizza or Jimmy Johns or some kind of catering plus a few kegs.

I would think about knowledge I want to pass on that is important to me. I mean we're all here on this forum developing our ideologies or philosophies. I'd want to leave behind a summarized outline that could be presented at my funeral service. It would be my one last time to make people listen to my bull$#@!.

Got to have a good last unhealthy meal like a double bacon cheeseburger.

Get to Masturbation at some point. Possibly even time it so right at the starting moment of climax I'm hit by a Lightning Bolt

Hey you asked.
    ^^ Very Good!!^^

Let's say someone uses 5 minutes on RPFs making a search for abuse by government agents then uses those 55 minutes left accordingly.

Gov note: in no way am I saying that, I, obedient mundane would ever promote any thing that may be consider some form of revenge for past abuses by our benevolent government.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

I would sacrifice 10 years as a slave to live the rest of my life free.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I would sacrifice 10 years as a slave to live the rest of my life free.
    What kind of deal can I get for 25 hours or so ?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Pray. It's the only thing that matters at that point.
    Yeah , I know , but I do that a couple times a day already , this $#@! is serious , somebody killed me , they must pay , lol always room in the 'ol scalp bag
    for one more , LOL , shifference is killing me, I hope he is OK .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What kind of deal can I get for 25 hours or so ?
    a lower tax bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    shifference is killing me, I hope he is OK .
    Me Too!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    a lower tax bracket.
    I might take it Gle. , I have done worse for less ....

I think I might try to write poetry, prose, or music. At least some of it would probably be about my disdain for modern society and the talking heads that lord over it. The rest would just be for beauty and profundity.

If I had time left, I would probably do some kind of crazy $#@! and confuse people in public for the hell of it.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I think I might try to write poetry, prose, or music. At least some of it would probably be about my disdain for modern society and the talking heads that lord over it. The rest would just be for beauty and profundity.

If I had time left, I would probably do some kind of crazy $#@! and confuse people in public for the hell of it.
    The public already appears confused to me .....

Hmm, not really sure, but I wouldn't be watching 60 Minutes.

"Suicide" by cop.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

i'd watch the Superbowl again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast