Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Only Sincere Americans Accept The Root Purpose Of Free Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Free speech HAS no purpose and needs no purpose.
    Wrong. That is what the infiltrators of gov and the NWO want us to think.

And your fitting into to social club as you do marks you. This is not a time to refer to an effort to create unity which to defend the constitution with, as you are, as this false group is and grows.

InSiNcErE AmErIcAns
    1. Anti Federalist
    2. Mini-me
    3.Occam's Banana
    4. Acala

Your group mandate is oppose anyone that brings information useful to defend the constitution. Distraction is not very effective, but if enough pretend it is meaningful, the unaware can be deceived.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Notice how Antifed claims my writing is hard to understand but provides no specifics.

Agreement by the group is a form of ad hominium when specifics of the message are not addressed. Notice acalas effort is nonsensical. This demonstrates that fact.

Ask a 2nd amendments right activist if people who do not know the purpose of a gun should be using one.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They shouldn't be using one.

But I'm not going to stop them. They'll learn the hard way what happens when you misuse any tool, same as a person attempting to use a belt sander to remove dirt from a shoe who's never used one in their life and doesn't really know what it's for.

Regardless, you're using this topic as bait to attack others for questioning your interpretation of what a true activist in support of Free Speech and apparently other rights is.

Sorry that your not getting a positive reception, but perhaps you could start by nixing your obsession with listing true patriots and insincere Americans and start trying to convince them of your position by other means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Chris wrote:
    "Ask a 2nd amendments right activist if people who do not know the purpose of a gun should be using one."

Spikender wrote:
    "They shouldn't be using one.

But I'm not going to stop them. They'll learn the hard way what happens when you misuse any tool, "

Speech is different. If it were guns, the insincere, for whatever reason, with their behaviors, are getting everyone's powder wet, causing aim so poor it looksike ricochet. Firing into the air and into everyones baggage. With so much distraction from their noise, everyone turns the noise of the insincere into blanks, having no meaning. and everyone knows it so no stray round from the insincere have any effect on the armor of accountability we make for ourselves with sincerity.

You have no idea at how much experience I have at this. None. I've seen this same act at least 1/2 dozen times.

BTW, do you have any idea which forum this thread has been moved to? My phone doesn't display enough for me to know.
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 03-06-2014 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Brown View Post
    Chris wrote:
    "Ask a 2nd amendments right activist if people who do not know the purpose of a gun should be using one."

Spikender wrote:
    "They shouldn't be using one.

But I'm not going to stop them. They'll learn the hard way what happens when you misuse any tool, "

Speech is different. If it were guns, the insincere, for whatever reason, are getting everyone's powder wet, causing aim so poor it looksike ricochet, with so much distraction from their noise. Everyone turns their noise into blanks, an everyone knows it so no stray round from the insincere have any effect on the armoir of accountability we make for ourselves with sincerity.

You have no idea at how much experience I have at this. None. I've seen this same act at least 1/2 dozen times.

BTW, do you have any idea which forum this thread has been moved to? My phone doesn't display enough for me to know.
    It's in Political Philosophy (organized under the Liberty Think Tank grouping), but you probably shouldn't take my word for it. I am after all number 2 on your authoritative list of undesirables, so it stands to reason I would seek to mislead you at every turn.
    Last edited by Mini-Me; 03-06-2014 at 01:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

InSiNcErE AmErIcAns
    1. Anti Federalist
    2. Mini-Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Damn, AF! What the hell, Mini-Me?

You two oughtta be ashamed of yourselves!
    InSiNcErE AmErIcAns
    1. Anti Federalist
    2. Mini-me
    3. Occam's Banana
    4. Acala
    Well, $#@!.

Scootch over, guys. Looks like I've been assigned to the Group W bench, too ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Well, $#@!.

I think I'm going to file for an appeal: Due to a clerical error in capitalization, I was never properly added to the watch list.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    I think I'm going to file for an appeal: Due to a clerical error in capitalization, I was never properly added to the watch list.
    Maybe a dead bug fell into the teletype ...

"Mistakes? We don't make mistakes!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSQ5EsbT4cE

Your rebuttal was pretty poor, Christopher.

You make sense to me, but this is the wrong crowd to tell this to. We all know that poisoning the well occurs with anything, including information. Some people argue for free speech for silly reasons, true, but most people here recognize the reason these rights are important other than "We live in a free country".

I have no idea how much experience you have with anything, but it's apparent you're an experienced list-maker, so props for that. Now instead of making lists, why not try and convert them instead of hitting them with derogatory labeling? You got a little peeved that they called you Uncle, and you fought back by labeling them in a similar way.

But then, I repeat myself. You're just on here to instigate them instead of inform. Stop getting water all over my gun powder.
    We Must Dissent.

Whereas we've seen your act a thousand times. Show up out of the blue, blather something semi-nonsensical, cast aspersions on anyone who asks you what the Sam Hill you're talking about, deflect questions abrasively, and all the while your compatriots (or your sock puppets) can run around the internet linking to you to prove to the world what a bunch of abrasive bastards we are.

*yawn*
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am after all number 2 on your authoritative list of undesirables, so it stands to reason I would seek to mislead you at every turn.
    If you cannot understand and accept that the purpose of free speech is to assure information vital to survival is shared and understood, you WILL seek to mislead everyone from political philosophy useful towards restoring constitutional government.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Whereas we've seen your act a thousand times.
    I'm sure you cannot post one example and your cognitive distortions are noted.

Spike wrote:
    "but most people here recognize the reason these rights are important"

List examples from the most important to the least.
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 03-06-2014 at 09:12 AM.

"List"

Why does your obsession with lists continue? It doesn't matter which rights anyone thinks are most important, the fact is that is a discussion we should not be having. It's simply we have the rights or we don't. Having arbitrary discussions about which natural rights are more important than others is pointless in my book.

To put it bluntly using two rights we have already mentioned: you would ask me which is more important, my right to free speech or my right to bear arms. I would reply: it's either all or nothing, $#@! importance.
    We Must Dissent.

Well, $#@!.

HAHA you're on the list!! Oh wait . . .
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

This is not a time to refer to an effort to create unity which to defend the constitution with, as you are, as this false group is and grows.
    If English is your native tongue, you might want to have that head wound examined. This sounds like Yoda ate a datura root.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

Too late.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I must apologize to Occam's Banana for listing improperly. There are good reasons for the error.

First, I'm most often on a phone. Meaning a signature looks like part of the post in the app I use. So it appeared like spam. Also Occam's Banana's post, being not a clear acceptance, but somewhat obscure and NOT referring to the OP or free speech, looked as if it was part of the false social group gathering here littering the thread with evasion and distraction to try and defeat sincere, fundamental defense of the constitution.

On my laptop I see that Occam's Banana has an extensive signature and the post, obscure as it is does not back the group distraction or evasion that the insincere Americans conduct.

Herein is a VERY good reason to separate from the social structures that have become unconsciously embedded in American society and simply state things plainly. Then work to fit in with the social banter if that is important.

InSiNcErE AmErIcAns:
    1. Anti Federalist
    2. Mini-me
    3. Acala

Sincere Americans:

1.Christopher A. Brown
    2.Occam's Banana

Your group mandate is oppose anyone that brings information useful to defend the constitution. Distraction is not very effective, but if enough pretend it is meaningful, the unaware can be deceived.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I must apologize to Occam's Banana for listing improperly. There are good reasons for the error.

First, I'm most often on a phone. Meaning a signature looks like part of the post in the app I use. So it appeared like spam. Also Occam's Banana's post, being not a clear acceptance, but somewhat obscure and NOT referring to the OP or free speech, looked as if it was part of the false social group gathering here littering the thread with evasion and distraction to try and defeat sincere, fundamental defense of the constitution.

On my laptop I see that Occam's Banana has an extensive signature and the post, obscure as it is does not back the group distraction or evasion that the insincere Americans conduct.

Herein is a VERY good reason to separate from the social structures that have become unconsciously embedded in American society and simply state things plainly. Then work to fit in with the social banter if that is important.

InSiNcErE AmErIcAns:
    1. Anti Federalist
    2. Mini-me
    3. Acala

Sincere Americans:

1.Christopher A. Brown
    2.Occam's Banana

What? This is so unfair. I think you are just making this up as you go along.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    "List"

Why does your obsession with lists continue?
    If I shut of your air and water for a day does it matter? Those things are on our list of needs as a species, whether you want to know it or not. There is a list of species going extinct, many of the extinctions are from our behaviors. We are on that list, if we do not pay attention to our list of needs. Priority is sequential, live with it.

The list of social features that support our survival has preservation of the 1787 constitution on it, and free speech.

Af, makes sense as he is a sailor.

Acala, makes über sense being an attorney.

Mini-Me, wasn't sure at first, but I think his scripted cleverness reveals it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'm sure you cannot post one example and your cognitive distortions are noted.
    I'm sure I can, but I'm not at all sure you're worth the trouble. It didn't occur to me to keep a list.

InSiNcErE AmErIcAnS:

Sincere Americans:

Divide and conquer tactics, meanwhile, are very effective--if you bother to put some research, thought and effort into them. You have not.

We know each other far better than you know us, and you betray the fact that you are making snap judgements by swapping people from one list to another. Your mercurial, arbitrary classifications are obviously too haphazard to mean a damned thing. They're worth nothing except as screwball comedy.

I say again--free speech is in the Bill of Rights because the electorate of a Republic cannot properly discharge their duty without information. I also reiterate what Spikender said, and support it--when it comes to our God-given rights, it is less important to rank them or argue about why they're important than to draw the line in the sand before all of them and defend them all.

Now. Care to address these statements? Or would that take too much time away, and distract too many people's attention, from your amateurish attempts to divide us against ourselves?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I'm sure I can, but I'm not at all sure you're worth the trouble. It didn't occur to me to keep a list.

Divide and conquer tactics, meanwhile, are very effective--if you bother to put some research, thought and effort into them. You have not.

We know each other far better than you know us, and you betray the fact that you are making snap judgements by swapping people from one list to another. Your mercurial, arbitrary classifications are obviously too haphazard to mean a damned thing. They're worth nothing except as screwball comedy.

I say again--free speech is in the Bill of Rights because the electorate of a Republic cannot properly discharge their duty without information. I also reiterate what Spikender said, and support it--when it comes to our God-given rights, it is less important to rank them or argue about why they're important than to draw the line in the sand before all of them and defend them all.

Now. Care to address these statements? Or would that take too much time away, and distract too many people's attention, from your amateurish attempts to divide us against ourselves?
    Insincere.

Insincere.

Actually, wouldn't that be "InSiNcErE"?

Just sayin' is all.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Reprieved!

Curfew shall not ring tonight!

InSiNcErE AmErIcAns:
    1. Anti Federalist
    2. Mini-me
    3. Acala

Sincere Americans:

1.Christopher A. Brown
    2.Occam's Banana

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sincere Americans:
    1.Christopher A. Brown
    2.Occam's Banana
    3.Danke
    You're not on that list.

Insincere.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Note that I am still trying to be polite and discern what Mr. Brown is on about.

Chris, would you care to answer just what your purpose is?

Without lists and fuzzy speech, explain what you are trying to get across.

Note that I am still trying to be polite and discern what Mr. Brown is on about.

Chris, would you care to answer just what your purpose is?

Without lists and fuzzy speech, explain what you are trying to get across.

Wrong. That is what the infiltrators of gov and the NWO want us to think.

And your fitting into to social club as you do marks you. This is not a time to refer to an effort to create unity which to defend the constitution with, as you are, as this false group is and grows.

InSiNcErE AmErIcAns
    1. Anti Federalist
    2. Mini-me
    3.Occam's Banana
    4. Acala

This^^^

Notice how Antifed claims my writing is hard to understand but provides no specifics.

Agreement by the group is a form of ad hominium when specifics of the message are not addressed. Notice acalas effort is nonsensical. This demonstrates that fact.

Ask a 2nd amendments right activist if people who do not know the purpose of a gun should be using one.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast