Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Only Sincere Americans Accept The Root Purpose Of Free Speech

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Gentleman,

Is it not clear that the OP is mentally ill?

Rhetorical question; yes, it's perfectly clear.

If you mean just to amuse yourselves, well then by all means.

But if you're attempting a serious, non-psychotic conversation with this poor man, I think you're going to be disappointed.
    Well, they'll be less interesting for the next month.

But they'll be a lot less redundant for the next month. And will probably make more sense than ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Gentleman,

Is it not clear that the OP is mentally ill?

Rhetorical question; yes, it's perfectly clear.

If you mean just to amuse yourselves, well then by all means.

But if you're attempting a serious, non-psychotic conversation with this poor man, I think you're going to be disappointed.
    Yes, he admitted 7 or 8 years ago on another forum that he is mentally ill, and I believe had posted some docs to prove it. He is still functional though, like he can dress himself and cross the street without getting hit by a car. At some time in the past, he could even operate heavy machinery. To be honest, there are very few people out there with the level of commitment he has shown to whatever the hell he believes he is doing. If I had to guess, I'd say his goal is to drop as many links back to his site as possible. His M.O. is the same across all the sites he has posted on, he will rotate in cycles of 3-6 months, and he will keep posting in that rotation until he is permanently banned.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yes, he admitted 7 or 8 years ago on another forum that he is mentally ill, and I believe had posted some docs to prove it. He is still functional though, like he can dress himself and cross the street without getting hit by a car. At some time in the past, he could even operate heavy machinery. To be honest, there are very few people out there with the level of commitment he has shown to whatever the hell he believes he is doing. If I had to guess, I'd say his goal is to drop as many links back to his site as possible. His M.O. is the same across all the sites he has posted on, he will rotate in cycles of 3-6 months, and he will keep posting in that rotation until he is permanently banned.
    Hmmm. I think he's quite well-intended, but ill, poor fellow.

Garble drives Grammarian and Nitpick absolutely nuts, but he disdains all efforts at correction, and if complaints persist he will indignantly sign exit saying, "yuor forum si stupef. bYE!"
    After reading the whole thing again...

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, they'll be less interesting for the next month.

But they'll be a lot less redundant for the next month. And will probably make more sense than ever.
    No.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Brown View Post
    It appears the covert operators here are without argument against a lawful peaceful revolution using the purpose of free speech as a point of unity. All they can do is use their covert group to abuse the reputation system of the forum to complain about me providing a solution to all the problems they pretend to be concerned about.

Why do they all uniformly refuse to agree and accept that the ultimate, legal, constitutional purpose of free speech is to enable unity adequate to alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights?

Why do they refuse to explain why they will not agree and accept that simple principle.

Why do they not explain what sacrifice agreeing and accepting such a principle represents to them?

Here they are on my reputation page working together to provide group negative rep rather than explaining themselves.

If they agreed and accepted this most American concept, I would stop calling them agents, I would even apologize. But they refuse. Why? There is really only one logical answer.
    I don't know dude.

Doesn't God control everything?

Even the agents?

Legitimate question.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

this is Major Tom to ground control..
    I'm stepping through the door.
    and I'm floating in a most peculiar way...
    and the stars look very different today...

Last edited by HVACTech; 07-24-2015 at 10:49 PM.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Christopher is probably in my top ten of posters on this site.

No joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Christopher is probably in my top ten of posters on this site.

No joke.
    Where am I at?

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    I don't know dude.

Doesn't God control everything?

Even the agents?

Legitimate question.
    God only has time as a competitor as far as I can tell. God is not infinite in time, only eternal. Eternal relates to life.

Time relates to evolution, of course survival is first. Agents are not working for that unconditionally. Maybe the NWO told they were, but those conditions are not going to work and 9/11 tells us that.

What if we share God and our shared agreement unconditionally supporting Gods living creatures is what helps God in the struggle against time.
    You always want what you need, but do not always need what you want.

People that do not want what they need, have a problem.

Can we stop doing all of the things we are doing that we do not want to do while still doing what we need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    this is Major Tom to ground control..
    I'm stepping through the door.
    and I'm floating in a most peculiar way...
    and the stars look very different today...
    But the framers intent is still the same.

Do you agree and accept that the framers of the founding documents intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to our unalienable rights?

Do you agree and accept that the ultimate purpose of free speech is to enable the unity adequate to effectively alter or abolish?

Can we stop doing all of the things we are doing that we do not want to do while still doing what we need to do?

But the framers intent is still the same.

Do you agree and accept that the framers of the founding documents intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to our unalienable rights?

Do you agree and accept that the ultimate purpose of free speech is to enable the unity adequate to effectively alter or abolish?
    I agree with those statements for the most part, but it is not the foundation for Christian fellowship. The foundation for true fellowship is in repentance and believing on the Lord.

Come on, Chris. I bumped this thread. No one else is awake here that wants to talk to you. The zombies can't hear.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree with those statements for the most part, but it is not the foundation for Christian fellowship. The foundation for true fellowship is in repentance and believing on the Lord.

Come on, Chris. I bumped this thread. No one else is awake here that wants to talk to you. The zombies can't hear.
    The purpose of free speech is what it is about, not the freedom of religion. Which we won't have if we do not have a lawful peaceful revolution.

Comprehensiveness is next to Godliness.

The purpose of free speech is what it is about, not the freedom of religion. Which we won't have if we do not have a lawful peaceful revolution.

Comprehensiveness is next to Godliness.
    Again, you blaspheme the name of the Holy One of Israel.

Job 5 12 He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

13 He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.
    Are you dissapointed that I have thwarted your crafty device so that you could not perform your device hear in the Temple?

I bet you would have liked for it to gestate and birth itself in this movement started and blessed by God. It might even work if you could dislodge me.

But you cannot destroy the Metal. The Metal will strike you down with a vicious blow.

Psalm 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

So comprehend this. It is written:

The meek shall inherit the earth. - Jesus
    Not you smarty pants spiritual this, and spiritual that, lying bully-boys from the jungle.

MEEK: quiet, gentle, and easily imposed on; submissive.

Your key word is submissive. You showed your true colors by your failure to submit to your own agenda. Therefore you think you are above the law you wish to impose. The Spirit of the Lord is not upon you.

Where am I at?
    You're not top ten but you're nowhere near the bottom.

My Bottom Ten poster list would actually just be the same poster's name repeated nine times with one other poster in tenth place. I won't name those two posters for posterity reasons though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    You're not top ten but you're nowhere near the bottom.

My Bottom Ten poster list would actually just be the same poster's name repeated nine times with one other poster in tenth place. I won't name those two posters for posterity reasons though.
    Wow. Thanks.

Here's my list of top posters:

I AM

Proverbs 16:1

The purpose of free speech is to assure that information vital to survival is shared and understood.

Firstly, what in hell is this, some sort of loyalty oath? Or is someone attempting to collect names? Be serious.

Next, there are manifold purposes for free speech. Not all reasons for want to speak freely are rooted in purpose, but in desire. The common root there is the inborn and fundamental freedom of the human animal.

What you are trying to do here, whether you are aware of it, is justify the maintenance of the right to free speech. This, of course, is the bassackwards approach to the issue precisely because it attempts to justify that which requires no justification and for which justification itself poses the greatest threat to the right. The reason is this: if you base the preservation of a right on justification, you render it strongly vulnerable to dependence upon it. Under that circumstance, the moment the justification is speared, the pretext for the denial of the right has been established, and it is all downhill from there. Once you place justification upon a right, intentionally or not, you have demoted it from a fundamental element of life to one of a contractual nature. The former cannot be validly limited, all else equal, but the latter can be at any time and, in principle, for any reason or no reason at all. To justify rights is to open the door for the grand entrance of the Lord of the Flies.

Rights simply ARE. They are part and parcel of who and what we are as beings, mainly in the context of our relationships to one another. The only thing we should ever do is demonstrate that they exist, which is easily accomplished by anyone with the least education on the matter. Their existence is all that is needed and represents the acme of their status. Tacking on justifications only serves to diminish that status and leads to... well... to 21st century America.
    Last edited by osan; 07-26-2015 at 07:03 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Firstly, what in hell is this, some sort of loyalty oath? Or is someone attempting to collect names? Be serious.

Next, there are manifold purposes for free speech. Not all reasons for want to speak freely are rooted in purpose, but in desire. The common root there is the inborn and fundamental freedom of the human animal.

What you are trying to do here, whether you are aware of it, is justify the maintenance of the right to free speech. This, of course, is the bassackwards approach to the issue precisely because it attempts to justify that which requires no justification and for which justification itself poses the greatest threat to the right. The reason is this: if you base the preservation of a right on justification, you render it strongly vulnerable to dependence upon it. Under that circumstance, the moment the justification is speared, the pretext for the denial of the right has been established, and it is all downhill from there. Once you place justification upon a right, intentionally or not, you have demoted it from a fundamental element of life to one of a contractual nature. The former cannot be validly limited, all else equal, but the latter can be at any time and, in principle, for any reason or no reason at all. To justify rights is to open the door for the grand entrance of the Lord of the Flies.

Rights simply ARE. They are part and parcel of who and what we are as beings, mainly in the context of our relationships to one another. The only thing we should ever do is demonstrate that they exist, which is easily accomplished by anyone with the least education on the matter. Their existence is all that is needed and represents the acme of their status. Tacking on justifications only serves to diminish that status and leads to... well... to 21st century America.
    Moonbat to Central, come in Central, over.
    Central, this is Moonbat, please come in, over.

Moonbat this is Central, go ahead, over.

Roger Central, I have uncovered another agent who will not recite the required psychological programming mantra. Please advise, over.

Understood Moonbat. Mark and observe, over.

Central, this is Moonbat, requesting permission to engage with lethal force, over.

Negative Moonbat, mark and observe.

Roger that, Moonbat out.

The Wizard must not be as sincere as he thought.

Guess, I'll just go back to sleep.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Wizard must not be as sincere as he thought.

Guess, I'll just go back to sleep.
    Why are you still doing what the NWO wants?
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 07-31-2015 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    spam
    Typical covert manipulator post. Based in the invocation of attitude, no facts.

The root purpose of the first amendment is its function as a peaceful alternative to the second amendment.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

If you are a sincere American you feel a need to see the congress and the courts respect every letter of the constitution, all the way to Article V, and, you are not afraid of using that right, BECAUSE you know you, all of you, WE, can agree; and become the rightful masters.
    Again, appealing to the jailer to let you free.

Not going to happen.

Typical covert manipulator post. Based in the invocation of attitude, no facts.
    Dear Typical OVERT Manipulater,

THIS is what the facts are:
    There is no spoon.

"Sincerity is the most important thing. When you can fake that, you've got it made."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Again, appealing to the jailer to let you free.

Not going to happen.
    Speaking of numb.

Don't you get that 3/4 of the states CAN and WILL control the federal government?

Don't you get that congress and the courts have no say when 3/4 of the states are ratifying amendments?

Maybe your little mind cannot wrap itself around the notion of something being more powerful than the federal government?

What created it? The states numb man. They can alter and abolish it.

Why do you protect the federal government by making it appear to be omnipotent? Why do you disable the people with hopeless negativity?

Why do you bash the only real plan in existence to alter or abolish, while you state you agree the framers intended for us to have the right to do it. Your existence here is a contradiction of terms.

You can address this in your thread where your facetious, conditional agreement is exposed and accountability is requested with GREAT clarity.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...53#post5947153

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    "Sincerity is the most important thing. When you can fake that, you've got it made."
    Cant fake it in America. You will be exposed by those that understand natural law and how the framing documents are woven from it.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Dear Typical OVERT Manipulater,

THIS is what the facts are:
    If you knew the facts you could just state them rather than relying on corporatism to do it for you in anachronistic allegory.

And BTW, education is what I'm doing, as bad as you prefer ignorance, you are going to learn or you will be groveling with the covert infiltrators if you already are not.

The true purpose of the root....

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast